⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Space Race error!

miriLayden
miriLayden Posts: 1 Newbie
I was winning by a large margin in Space  race on Choco planet and the timer was ending this morning. When I went back into the game after the time should have been up, it had completely reset and started over from scratch. Timer reset again too. I should have gotten the rewards when the timer ran out this morning. So mad I wasted all that time! Please fix! 

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,248 Crushing Legend
    @miriLayden

Welcome to the community

There seems to be a new test group. I am also one of them. Dexter comes every day for 24 hours. The reward is only available for a short time. About 30 minutes. Then Dexter starts all over again.

I hope King changes this soon!
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Hello @miriLayden ,

Joining @Werner_Cichy and giving you a warm welcome to our sweet community! 

The Studio added a new and random test for the Dexter Challenge / Space Race challenge and you might be part of it.  Basically, there's 1 main difference and 1 special mention:
    • Event duration: every 24 hours
    • Also, important to mention:
      Time to claim rewards, for now, 1 - 2 hours. This is, unfortunately, an issue and the team is already working on it! As soon as it's fixed we will have many more hours available to collect the rewards.  
    We've created a forum topic to gather all the community feedback. Join us in the discussion and please share your opinion!  Find the forum topic -> HERE

Have a delicious day and see you around! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?