⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 4372 have a bug, cant play anymore?

Options

Answers

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,306 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @marecandy

Welcome to the community!

Yes, it was a bug in level 4372, but it was fixed months ago. It is a heavy level.
    You must try to destroy the blenders so the cherries fall in. If the cherry falls off the mixer, it will come into the field on the right side, and the game can not be done. It's feasible, keep trying, do not give up

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Options
    marecandy said:
    please help!

Hi there!  @morecandy Welcome to the Community! 

Candy Crush Saga Level 4372 is a SUPER HARD LEVEL, at least at the time that I played and recorded it almost 6 months ago way back on June 17, 2019. It is an ingredient level with the goal to collect 3 Cherry Clusters in 27 moves.  I can understand why you are having difficulties in achieving the goal especially with how the board is set up. By the way, there is no BUG at least in my game! The level is just extremely hard! There are numerous blockers on the board preventing you from creating powerful combinations to break the Magic Mixers AKA the Evil Spawners.  Don’t let your guard down! 

I have been playing Candy Crush Saga since its release in 2012. I don’t just go in hoping that I’ll beat the level within the allotted moves. Before I start matching any candies on the board, I make sure I understand what I am up against. My suggestion to you is to give yourself some time to look at the board and see which element present will provide you with the necessary help to carry out your tasks. In this case, it is the canister to the left of the third porthole on the top right corner of the board that drops Striped Candies.  The best thing for you to do is to create Color Bombs and Wrapped Candies directly next to any of these as they dropped or even before they drop below. Align these powerful combinations with the individual Evil Spawner on the left to break it, opening the exit and freeing each ingredient.   

If you noticed I didn’t have Pregame Boosters at the beginning of this level. As I entered after hitting Play, I only have 1 Power-Up to use, a lollipop hammer.  I had to develop a strategy if worse comes to worst. I didn’t use the lollipop hammer till I have 1 move left and that helped me beat the Evil Spawner.  Ooh, I love the sound of it breaking in the end! 🤣

Below is the complete video of Candy Crush Saga Level 4372. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns! 

Thanks!

Candy Crush Saga 4372 | SUPER HARD LEVEL | 3-Star ⭐⭐⭐ | 27 Moves To Complete 

GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 3 Cherry Clusters In 27 Moves.

Date Played & Recorded: June 17, 2019 @ 11:47:16 PM 

Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App

https://youtu.be/hnotTg8WDzY

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?