What the heck??? Removed restart feature on Android!!!

Options
dkc
dkc Posts: 6 Level 2
All right I've been playing CC for years...spent probably well over $200.00.  I'm at the end and wait every week for new levels. One of the perks of playing for a long time is that you discover HOW to play without spending a fortune. You used to be able to start a level, check out the board and then back out if it wasn't good.  But this last update of levels that capability is gone.  That makes me mad.   It's a clear attempt to extort even more money out of me.  But guess what...I'm done now.  

Comments

• jakaranda
    jakaranda Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Makes me mad too! Why?! Isn't this game often hard enough as it is?
    Ads removed, boosters not received, sometimes insanely hard games were you have to hammer/cheat your self out, wrong status on the games which suppose to be "easier" that's often really hard as well. And now this??!
    I'm on level 5411 so been spending some time at CC. But this is not fun anymore.. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    dkc said:
    All right I've been playing CC for years...spent probably well over $200.00.  I'm at the end and wait every week for new levels. One of the perks of playing for a long time is that you discover HOW to play without spending a fortune. You used to be able to start a level, check out the board and then back out if it wasn't good.  But this last update of levels that capability is gone.  That makes me mad.   It's a clear attempt to extort even more money out of me.  But guess what...I'm done now.  
    jakaranda said:
    Makes me mad too! Why?! Isn't this game often hard enough as it is?
    Ads removed, boosters not received, sometimes insanely hard games were you have to hammer/cheat your self out, wrong status on the games which suppose to be "easier" that's often really hard as well. And now this??!
    I'm on level 5411 so been spending some time at CC. But this is not fun anymore.. 
    Hi there, @dkc @jakaranda !  Welcome to the Community!

You are referring to the Board Reset which will be terminated soon. This change is not just for Android but for all the devices. Why don't you join the discussion on this Thread Link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/heads-up-game-issue-with-lives-is-going-to-be-fixed#Item_12 ?

Thanks!
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    I've just checked this and now I'm mad. The fact you don't allow people go in and out of levels without losing a life is stupid. The game is tough as it is and now you're exloitong people to pay. 
  • beachlover1
    beachlover1 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Now I can't reset levels either. I only play when the new levels come out.i stopped playing when you changed the candy drops to timed boosters. I have really enjoyed this game but I'm done. 
  • Sickfrog
    Sickfrog Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    Finally. I've been playing CCS for many years. Started on Windows Phone and now on Android. I have never been able to "back" out of a game without losing a life. Not on Windows Phone and not on Android. Now the playing field is even. 
  • lulz
    lulz Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Sickfrog said:
    Finally. I've been playing CCS for many years. Started on Windows Phone and now on Android. I have never been able to "back" out of a game without losing a life. Not on Windows Phone and not on Android. Now the playing field is even. 
    The playing field will be empty very soon. 
  • XbubblesX
    XbubblesX Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    dkc said:

• XbubblesX
    XbubblesX Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Feeling the same !! Oouuu candy crush is a real piece of work !! Down bad for themselves !! Wanting money just like every other dang company ;(
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Options
    Yep. Ditto. Nearly 7 years, 5127 levels, paid money couple times a month. No more.
    Greed is not good, and this game is no longer fun. ONLY reason I played this over soda or others was being able to back out, shuffle, start again. Didnt always work or help, but now that is gone, so am I. WTF is wrong with you guys? When is enough money enough? Hope enough others quit like me and teach you greedy &$@$ a lesson. Worst move ever in my 25 years of online gaming, since ms flight sim in mid 90s. Boo! Hope everyone quits on you greedy fools.
    Normally I would have played 6 or 7 levels by now. Instead Im seeing that everyone else is as mad as I am about this stupid ddcision.😠😠😡😡😠😠

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?