Level 6000 released for Win 10 players! 🥳 Win 20 Gold Bars (FINISHED)

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Hi all, I doubt very much that I will participate in this because I think I am done playing the game.  Not a good thing for a Superstar to say but after playing that level where I had to get 750,000 I am 92% done with the game.  I had to use about 100 gold bars and loads of boosters because I got tired of only getting less than half way to that goal before I ran out of moves.  I won't be playing it today.  I need a rest from the game.  Sorry @Pounawea for venting like this but I have a heavy heart this morning because of that level.

Good luck to all of you!
  • _Elsa_
    How did you guys like the new blocker? 
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,223 Crushing Legend
    @Elsa
    Level 5971 was one of the hardest levels since long!
    It also cost me a lot of boosters
    To pass it the first time with 750 000,
    My second attempt was a bit more successful, I got the 3 stars, but it is a level with extremely high booster use.

The new blockers confuse me a bit.

• Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    Hi all, I doubt very much that I will participate in this because I think I am done playing the game.  Not a good thing for a Superstar to say but after playing that level where I had to get 750,000 I am 92% done with the game.  I had to use about 100 gold bars and loads of boosters because I got tired of only getting less than half way to that goal before I ran out of moves.  I won't be playing it today.  I need a rest from the game.  Sorry @Pounawea for venting like this but I have a heavy heart this morning because of that level.

Good luck to all of you!

I agree I think it was 5971 and it was awful...hated it took forever and a lot of boosters to get it done. I do think they have gotten quite greedy and want us to pay for our boosters and they are going to lose a lot of us.  We made you, King, think about yo0ur loyal players and stop giving us levels that are impossible to do without boosters!
  • Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2
    @Elsa
    My second attempt was a bit more successful, I got the 3 stars, but it is a level with extremely high booster use.

5971 sucked badly took lots of boosters..I think the new blockers just add clicks and boosters..no big deal just another blocker.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Hi, I think this Community is a great place to learn and to be able to work with very good people!!!! All have been good to me.
    At this time I need to say and it needs to be heard that the episode leading up to level 6000 requires the use of to many gold bars......and many boosters. I like a challenge but not when you have to trade your weight in gold for each of these levels.
    We need to remember the young players who are asking for help to pass these levels. I just don't want to tell them they will have to trade a lot of gold to accomplish their goal. It is just not who I am about.
    I make this statement in hopes we do not send a wrong message and people can enjoy there way to the milestone level of 6000. And not to leave them feeling a little bitter
    My most kind regards,
    Glenn

PS: We are just walking each other thru this life on our way home.
  • _Elsa_
    @Elsa

Thanks for your feedback on that level.  I think it cured my addiction of the game.  I have no plans on playing it today.  I am at level 5979 and I don't plan on trying to reach 6000 today!  I need a break. 

I really wish that when they release new blockers that they put a pop up showing us how to use it. 
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    @Elsa I had planed not to play anymore also today.....Well I did, I guess I showed them. Lol
  • _Elsa_
    Me too @Glenn1972, I am so totally addicted!  But I still have the last 15 levels left to play so I haven't hit 6000 yet.  I didn't play all morning so does that count?
  • keaburana
    keaburana Posts: 9 Level 2
    พิมพ์ความคิดเห็นของคุณ
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?