⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2111

Options
deemartin5
deemartin5 Posts: 2 Newbie
Why do I only get 21 moves in level 2111? All the tutorials on youtube show 32 moves.

Best Answer

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @deemartin5 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the levels. If they are too easy or too hard according to the players' experience, they might tweak them a little bit. If you saw the videos with 32 moves, they were probably recorded as soon as the level was released. I will post the video for you with 21 moves so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://youtu.be/7BbElc4JtHw

I hope this will help you. If not, I strongly recommend taking a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @deemartin5 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 The studio is always monitoring the levels. If they are too easy or too hard according to the players' experience, they might tweak them a little bit. If you saw the videos with 32 moves, they were probably recorded as soon as the level was released. I will post the video for you with 21 moves so you can watch it and find the best approach eventually.

https://youtu.be/7BbElc4JtHw

I hope this will help you. If not, I strongly recommend taking a break from the game for a day or two to clear your mind. It helped me numerous times to finish the level once I come back to the game. Good luck and keep crushing 🍭
  • deemartin5
    deemartin5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for your answer. I've been playing this level for days and will keep trying but it's very frustrating. At the least it should be labeled a Nightmarishly Hard Level, lol
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @deemartin5 You are welcome 😊 I know, some levels are quite challenging but it happens that you finish them when you expect the least.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?