⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Deleted Game

Options
SVM
SVM Posts: 1 Newbie
I accidentally deleted my Candy Crush Saga App from my phone when I reinstalled it I lost where I was and I was on level 2256 how do I get it back!
Help!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @SVM
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

Did you regularly connect the game to Facebook? 
    How much was your level before you uninstalled the game app & now ?
    If I get the right information from you, it will be easy for me to help you.
    Please let me know.. 

• teresanevelspratt
    Options
    I have the same issue.  I deleted on my phone and now showing me at level 1.  I haven't played on facebook in a while because the screen is too large on my page and I don't know how to adjust it.  Please help an old lady out.  No clue how to fix these issues.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    I have the same issue.  I deleted on my phone and now showing me at level 1.  I haven't played on facebook in a while because the screen is too large on my page and I don't know how to adjust it.  Please help an old lady out.  No clue how to fix these issues.
    Hi @teresanevelspratt 😉
    If you haven't already synced the game to Facebook or the Kingdom, you've lost game progress. But do not despair, you will be returned to the correct level.😉
    You should Contact Us at Player Support. There you can find solutions.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?