We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Level 1299 in candy crush saga

sheena51
sheena51 Posts: 2 Newbie

I am only getting 24 moves to be able to get to 17 yellow candies. It shows 45 on the video. This is happen more than once with different levels. I am ready to stop playing this game. 24 moves for this level is next to impossible, especially with all the blocked candies. Not enough to be able to open them.. Very disappointed with all your changes.  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,873 Sweet Legend

Hi sheena51,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

• loubydou40
    loubydou40 Posts: 1 Newbie
    That link doesn't take me to anything? So annoyed with this level, I could manage it with 45 moves which is clearly what they had before they changed it. 25 is impossible. I'm actually thinking of uninstalling as it's no fun being stuck for so long.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,327 Candy Moderator
    Hello @sheena51 and @loubydou40 - welcome to the community.  I am sorry that for some reason the link that my fellow superstar @Elsa posted doesn't appear to be working.  What the link  should have taken you to was an explanation that the studio is always reviewing past levels in the game and looking for ways to keep the levels fun and challenging.  Sometimes that means changing the amount of moves available (sometimes fewer or occasionally adding moves).  In this case the studio removed moves so that now you only have 24 moves, making it an insanely difficult (but still possible) level to complete.  This level can be completed and in fact there is a video by Suzy on line and she originally had the 45 moves but she completed it with no boosters in 24 moves.  

I personally will try and use boosters and if possible start with a full stocking/build a bot etc. so I have 3 extra moves as well as a lot of boosters on the board to start with.  The trick is popping two of the popcorns that are next to each other so that you get a two CB combo, which would allow you to activate the check marks and turn them into stripe yellow candies and then all you need is to turn one more popcorn into a CB and collect the remaining yellow candies.

I know it is now an extremely challenging level to complete in only 24 moves but it is definitely possible, so don't give up hope.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?