💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of the emojis

Get rid of the emojis.  I want to compete against my Facebook friends, NOT a bunch emojis about whom I have no idea or connection.  
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Hi there @vetdocshc I wish you warm welcome to the Ideas Section of our fantastic Candy Crush Friends Community! :chuffed:

I'm afraid I don't quite follow what it is you are suggesting here with your idea 🤔

Are you saying you are connected to Facebook in the game, but you see many players who aren't friends with you on Facebook? O.o

If so, could you please provide a screenshot showing this is happening in your game? :open_mouth:

It might help us better understand your idea as well as what you aren't happy with regarding your game ;)

Looking forward to hearing back from you on this! :3

~ SeraphicStar
  • vetdocshc
    vetdocshc Posts: 5 Level 2
    I’m terribly sorry 😐.  I actually meant this comment for Candy Crush.  It wasn’t till after I posted it that I realized I was on CC Friends site; and then I couldn’t figure out how to delete my comment.  
    I apologize. 
  • SeraphicStar
    SeraphicStar Posts: 4,536 Legend
    It's okay @vetdocshc I can get this moved over to the proper section so that you receive the proper help you need ;)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Not enough votes, old - closing. Please feel free to start a new idea on the topic.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?