New level 707 is RIDICULOUS

Options
bencrocker
bencrocker Posts: 3 Newbie
First of all I'm talking about the "new" level 707 where there are waffles on the bottom and 25 moves to collect 5 ingredients.

I have spent well over 150 attempts on this level and the closest I've gotten is 2 moves away I don't think I've spent even 50 attempts on any level before this. I'm struggling to work out how it's even meant to be possible without boosters (and I don't use boosters). I know that only a test group have gotten this level, so I wanted to feed back that it is stupidly too hard and wayyyyyyyyyy way harder than any level before it, as the 4th ingredient only gets released at around move 5 or 6, so there is no time to clear that ingredient and the last one as you have to wait for the conveyors. With 5 more moves, it would still be a really hard level but would actually be possible.

Has anyone else stuck on this new level heard from King if they're going to be making changes to it? Because it is highlyyyy necessary.

Also if anyone else has this new level 707, please have a go at it and let me know how it goes, because I am clueless as to how to beat it without boosters.

Comments

• Eau
    Eau Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Totally stupid level.. Suppose the thing is we all need to pay to pass it, but will never do. Just like a number of other players this probably is the level that will make me quit.... 
  • samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 605 Level 4
    Options
    Try try again . That’s what I do . I never buy any boosters . 
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    If you need boosters I know a method that works. Pm me and I tell you. All you need to do is to make sure you save you game. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    It's not possible without boosters and luck and some strategy. I just tried it and can get thru it with a coconut wheel. Don't waste boosters, hoard them. I have no access to free boosters other than the one daily wheel spin and the timed Sugar Drops. You can go harvest those from previous levels every 8 hours and they are timed but they'll help. 666 is a good level to use and 202. You don't have to pass the level to collect them, either. If you put your device in Airplane mode after you finish a level and before you get to the Sugar Drop screen it won't give them to you until you turn Airplane mode off. Then you should get them all at once. 
    You can also log out of Facebook, use the boosters you have until they're gone, sign back into Facebook and they'll still be in your inventory. If you also pass the level it'll save your progress! Try it! You can do it endlessly. 
    I can also tell you how to get unlimited lives... Message me. I can help. I can't and won't pay to play this game. 
    The changes being made infuriate me.
    The inconsistencies from one player to another, from one device to another are the ridiculous part.
    I guarantee that you and I do not and have NEVER had the same "features". My Mom doesn't even have the same game on the two devices she plays on! Her game is SOOOOO different from mine.,
    I have the Booster Bot and she's never laid eyes on it. She has ad videos on her phone, not her tablet, I lost them on both of my devices after a Nov update. I could probly list a dozen more.
    It's absurd.

• Patal113
    Patal113 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I too am stuck on this level, it is totally impossible to move on and I have used up all my resources, someone said this level should have more moves but can’t get an answer only told to watch tutorial which is not the same version as mine. At a loss, such a waste of time, takes all the enjoyment out of it.
  • bencrocker
    bencrocker Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for the offers for helping me get boosters, I actually have loaaaads stocked up but just choose not to use them, and I'd sooner just quit the game then use them.

I get it's meant to be difficult, but for a level to potentially be physically impossible without boosters just seems wrong.

Surely this is just King not properly testing the level beforehand and allowing us to test it instead, and if we feedback that it is impossible without boosters, they will do something about it?
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    Thank you for the offers for helping me get boosters, I actually have loaaaads stocked up but just choose not to use them, and I'd sooner just quit the game then use them.

I get it's meant to be difficult, but for a level to potentially be physically impossible without boosters just seems wrong.

Surely this is just King not properly testing the level beforehand and allowing us to test it instead, and if we feedback that it is impossible without boosters, they will do something about it?
    Oh, I hate to tell you this, but no. King only cares about one thing it seems and that is $$$ I'm glad YOU have boosters, lol, I am not as lucky! I have to work for every single hammer.
    I encourage you to look for the discussion thread that has been going on for over a month. It's quite sad, really. They've effectively driven away hoards of loyal players and are choosing to ignore this discussion thread and do nothing to bring peaceful resolution to a problem that has affected countless people in untold ways. It's more than just a game to some...
    Here's a link to it. Start at the beginning, but there are over 90 pages now.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/271961/no-longer-able-to-exit-an-unstarted-board-without-losing-lives-information-and-feedback#latest

• JethrinaBodina
    Options
    Patal113 said:
    I too am stuck on this level, it is totally impossible to move on and I have used up all my resources, someone said this level should have more moves but can’t get an answer only told to watch tutorial which is not the same version as mine. At a loss, such a waste of time, takes all the enjoyment out of it.
    You will get it eventually, but an arsenal of boosters is needed. See my reply to @bencrocker for a current and ongoing discussion.
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    You can imagine how valuable being able to reset the board by backing out of it was to players in the 1000+ levels. 707 is hard, you ain't seen nothing yet! I'm almost to 3000. The Space Race win each week is they only time I really get to play because of the reward from it. Other than that I follow the discussion, hoard boosters, hope for the best.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?