No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    joolsg10 said:
    Pfff I think for King want a money because i'm stuck on level 6174 is total impossible !!! 

What platform are you playing on? I play on android and I'm waiting for new levels on 6095. I thought that was as far as it went for everyone until they release more on Wednesday. 
    Apparently Windows 10 get more levels or get the new levels in advance. Not sure. Hate windows 10 and will only use it if no other choice.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    mercerik said:

In celebration of The Three Kings Day,

here are the Angels City Chorale to serenade

King Digital Entertainment or King Games with 

We Three Kings Of Orient Are

or just

We Three Kings

By the Angels City Chorale 

Just saw a Spanish channel the other day. Celebration of 3 kings seems strong there, they really make it a sort of Carnaval de Rio but with kings as figures.
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    mercerik said:
    It doesn't make sense.
    It is like putting lipstick on a pig.
    Will that change anything? 
    No, absolutely not!
    It will still look like a pig, oink like a pig and smell like a pig.
    What difference will that make?
    That's a good one :-)
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    I believe King deliberately trialed this "fix" for 1 month, the month of December into the holiday break. As such, I've been patient till now.
    If no word from King is delivered by today, I'll be both surprised and also kind of uninterested. Let's face it: I could be doing a lot more with my life than wasting a few hours on this game every day. If King really wants to turn CCS into what it has become (no lives/lives sporadically being sent, timed boosters, shuffle ability gone), I'll gladly give it up. It'll make my decision very easy.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    Is this tagging when I quote like this?
    @Eddie_Sparrow Nah, tagging is only when you use the @ symbol before a member's name. It'll result in notifications being sent to your email from the forum (default settings I believe) from that person.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    mercerik said:
    Is this tagging when I quote like this?

I am stuck as I am waiting for new levels, but I won't buy boosters when the new levels arrive. I can still manage without buying them even after they removed the reset feature. Maybe they will end up removing free boosters altogether? That would be the day :-) In the meantime I tried Soda, find it a little boring, am not really getting into it. Actually it's good because I am more productive now as am not playing that much anymore. For a six billions dollars company, I find Activation not very smart. They fix things that don't need to be fixed and don't fix things that would badly need fixing. Go figure.I am rather amused in fact.
    @Eddie_Sparrow;        

Eliminating the Free Board Reset will bring in billions of revenues to King Digital Entertainment. The Paid Board Reset will bankrupt a player who is totally addicted to the game. As we all know, it takes several resets to get an acceptable Board Configuration which means the player has to lose lives and boosters that are carried along in the process.

The Free Board Reset feature was put in place for years to make sure that many players get totally hooked. When time is right like last December 5, it was time to reel them in for the kill. 
  • Badbusiness
    Badbusiness Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello! My name is Helen and I have been a CCS “addict” since 2012. I was a Tetris “addict” for the 20 years before that...Never played any other games and have never commented on any forum, ever. 
    UNTIL NOW.
     Since I don’t know any people in real life who play, I turned to CCS All Help Group & CCS Wednesday Club on FB for tips & support. I wondered how Lynn Kirby became “Miss Cookie” who helped so many of us get through many tricky levels....  
    Over the years I took most of the changes in stride. Was happy when the timed levels were discontinued. (Aging reflexes!)  Enjoyed the many ways to acquire much needed boosters. As I got older the lettering seemed to get smaller and harder to read, but I thought it was just me. Was glad to have option of viewing advertising in exchange for boosters because it seemed fair for those who do not pay to play. And I still can’t understand how after developing over 6 thousand levels there is no navigation tool to maneuver the board! Actually, as each “Thousands Level” loomed, I was bracing for the end of the game altogether. Perhaps that would have been better...
    And now I FINALLY arrive to the reason that I signed up to comment here. The first very bad sign was the change to mostly “timed” boosters. Many have described the frustrations that arise with these “rewards”. What struck a nerve was that it was obviously a very crude way to try to squeeze money out of players. We all understand that this is a business but do not appreciate being disrespected, insulted and underestimated. 
    Of course, the final straw is the “INABILITY TO RESET WITHOUT LOSS OF PLAY LIFE &/or BOOSTERS” You can almost hear the stampede of people uninstalling the game and snapping their wallets shut around the globe!!! To then call it a “FIX” added insult to injury. 
    It was simply pathetic. Complete misreading of your clientele.
    Here are a few humble suggestions for the King/Activision Studio/Management:

1} Hire some good Social Psychologists (not just business consultants). 
    Simple psychology is at work here. They can call me to be part of a focus group...
    2) Admit this particular mistake, apologize and reverse it completely. (& while you’re at it phase out the timed boosters...) There are many ways to increase revenue without hitting people over the head with a cudgel. This is your flagship game. Don’t let it disintegrate.
    3) Make a “Suggestion Box” and “Wish List” and LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS...we are a loyal bunch. We are rooting for you so that we can continue to enjoy this captivating game.

HELEN
    **Be sure to leave a review for CCS on your APP Store & voice your opinion.

Note: All the above is being said in the context of:

THIS SMALL MATTER SHOULD BE OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM! 
    SO MANY AROUND THE WORLD SUFFER FROM FIRES, FLOODS, HUNGER & WARS. 
    MY 2020 WISH IS PEACE FOR ALL! 

• LuckyMe1189
    LuckyMe1189 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Hello! My name is Helen and I have been a CCS “addict” since 2012. I was a Tetris “addict” for the 20 years before that...Never played any other games and have never commented on any forum, ever. 
    UNTIL NOW.
     Since I don’t know any people in real life who play, I turned to CCS All Help Group & CCS Wednesday Club on FB for tips & support. I wondered how Lynn Kirby became “Miss Cookie” who helped so many of us get through many tricky levels....  
    Over the years I took most of the changes in stride. Was happy when the timed levels were discontinued. (Aging reflexes!)  Enjoyed the many ways to acquire much needed boosters. As I got older the lettering seemed to get smaller and harder to read, but I thought it was just me. Was glad to have option of viewing advertising in exchange for boosters because it seemed fair for those who do not pay to play. And I still can’t understand how after developing over 6 thousand levels there is no navigation tool to maneuver the board! Actually, as each “Thousands Level” loomed, I was bracing for the end of the game altogether. Perhaps that would have been better...
    And now I FINALLY arrive to the reason that I signed up to comment here. The first very bad sign was the change to mostly “timed” boosters. Many have described the frustrations that arise with these “rewards”. What struck a nerve was that it was obviously a very crude way to try to squeeze money out of players. We all understand that this is a business but do not appreciate being disrespected, insulted and underestimated. 
    Of course, the final straw is the “INABILITY TO RESET WITHOUT LOSS OF PLAY LIFE &/or BOOSTERS” You can almost hear the stampede of people uninstalling the game and snapping their wallets shut around the globe!!! To then call it a “FIX” added insult to injury. 
    It was simply pathetic. Complete misreading of your clientele.
    Here are a few humble suggestions for the King/Activision Studio/Management:

1} Hire some good Social Psychologists (not just business consultants). 
    Simple psychology is at work here. They can call me to be part of a focus group...
    2) Admit this particular mistake, apologize and reverse it completely. (& while you’re at it phase out the timed boosters...) There are many ways to increase revenue without hitting people over the head with a cudgel. This is your flagship game. Don’t let it disintegrate.
    3) Make a “Suggestion Box” and “Wish List” and LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS...we are a loyal bunch. We are rooting for you so that we can continue to enjoy this captivating game.

HELEN
    **Be sure to leave a review for CCS on your APP Store & voice your opinion.

Note: All the above is being said in the context of:

THIS SMALL MATTER SHOULD BE OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM! 
    SO MANY AROUND THE WORLD SUFFER FROM FIRES, FLOODS, HUNGER & WARS. 
    MY 2020 WISH IS PEACE FOR ALL! 

Great idea for the reviews, however they are totally ignoring them and not posting them. I wrote a negative review and it’s gone to Never Never land. Somehow they are controlling the APP reviews.
  • Mary-Ann_Avella
    Mary-Ann_Avella Posts: 104 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Very very well said, I'm with you! It's very annoying not so much fun with all these changes but no one seem to be listening or maybe they just don't care? 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?