Why I can't buy anything in game market?

2»

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    @asukh

Hi there! I still don't know what you mean. Because the booster wheel has nothing to do with buying?

Please explain your problem to me more precisely, then I can help you gladly!
  • asukh
    asukh Posts: 8 Level 2
    Yes.  wheel work. Spell: make load. It will be 5, 10, 15 minute. Nothing happend. In shop the same. - make load. And nothing. 

Spinnifix said:
    @asukh

Hi there! I still don't know what you mean. Because the booster wheel has nothing to do with buying?

Elsa said:
    OMG!  Now I understand it.  That's king.com and there are a lot of glitches going on there.  That's why you can't buy anything there.  If you can play the game elsewhere it might make a difference.  If you have a mobile you can use your King account and log in that way.  Or you can play through Facebook if you have an account and the Yeti shop works there.

• Spinnifix
    @asukh

Hi there!

Now I know what you mean. No, you cannot buy it. This is an additional wheel. What you see on it are extra moves to continue playing the level. If you have one of these, you can end your level with the trains. I hope I could help you now !!!

• asukh
    So, it's in store too. That's problem. I have gold, but I can't buy nothing 

Spinnifix said:
    @asukh

Hi there!

Now I know what you mean. No, you cannot buy it. This is an additional wheel. What you see on it are extra moves to continue playing the level. If you have one of these, you can end your level with the trains. I hope I could help you now !!!

• Spinnifix
    @asukh

Hello, What you mean by the store is determined where your boosters are. You received it free of charge. You can only buy boosters with money if you want to. Or gold bars. If you go up on gold bars. Then you can buy. But the bike is free and comes after you have played to continue playing that you can finish the level. If you click on the booster you can buy this booster. I hope it helps. Just give it a try. Then decide yourself whether you click on buy or not! It's your decision. Only the bike is not available for purchase.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend
    asukh said:
    Yes.  wheel work. Spell: make load. It will be 5, 10, 15 minute. Nothing happend. In shop the same. - make load. And nothing. 

Spinnifix said:
    @asukh

Elsa said:
    OMG!  Now I understand it.  That's king.com and there are a lot of glitches going on there.  That's why you can't buy anything there.  If you can play the game elsewhere it might make a difference.  If you have a mobile you can use your King account and log in that way.  Or you can play through Facebook if you have an account and the Yeti shop works there.

It's not going to work at all.  It's a glitch and the studio has not been able to fix it yet.  If you want to play with the wheel then you have to play it somewhere else instead of on king.com. 

• _Elsa_
    @asukh, the purchasing mode is not working on king.com either.  You won't be able to buy gold or buy anything.  You have to find somewhere else to play if you want those to work for you.  You can either play through a Facebook account or on Windows 10 with your King account or on a mobile device with your King account.  The studio has other priorities that they are workig on so I don't see any of these glitches getting fixed soon.
  • asukh
    I'm played saga for 2 years. By iOS all worked. I know how store works. I have new android and I tell - store not work. Nothing work. And I no ideas- why... may be it's saga bugs. May be its android bugs. Fix it. 

Spinnifix said:
    @asukh

Hello, What you mean by the store is determined where your boosters are. You received it free of charge. You can only buy boosters with money if you want to. Or gold bars. If you go up on gold bars. Then you can buy. But the bike is free and comes after you have played to continue playing that you can finish the level. If you click on the booster you can buy this booster. I hope it helps. Just give it a try. Then decide yourself whether you click on buy or not! It's your decision. Only the bike is not available for purchase.

• asukh
    So, nobody have ideas why I can't log to store by android?
  • _Elsa_
    If you are using an Android device, are you logging into the game with Facebook or King?  The question that you asked about purchasing I thought was for king.com.  You shouldn't have problems on a mobile device?  Are you clearing the history daily?  I am going to give you some troubleshooting to see if that helps you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?