Game Grashed and I lost all of my boosters.

Lryn
Lryn Posts: 1 Newbie
edited March 2019 in Support
I was playing last night and the game crashed. Just after I was watching an ad to get a free life, as soon as the ad was done, I went to close it and the free life was supposed to appear, but instead the game crashed. I tried to open the game again and it instantly crashed. Opened it after that and the level I was playing on (level 1957) was accessible, although for a split second it had me back at level one, but all of my boosters disappeared and I had full lives. All lollipops, switch hands, and every other booster is gone. The level is saved through facebook but how do I get my boosters back?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Lryn,

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.  You can read more about this here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177871/safeguarding-your-collected-boosters

Unfortunately, King does not reimburse you for any boosters or lives that you received as a reward.  If they were purchased boosters then please let me know and I can offer you further direction.
  • Onni4
    Onni4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I was playing Candy Crush yesterday and I got to level 1957. But once I got there my boosters had locked and were set on a timer for 40 mins , therefore I couldn’t use them. Once that time was up, my boosters reset to 3 each, when I had way more than that. I had 1 Candy stripe , 6 wrapped candies, 9 color bombs, 6 coloring candies, 5 fish, 13 lollipops , 1 striped lollipop and 2 free switch hands. Is there any reason why everything was reset to 3 of each ? I updated my game , logged out of Facebook and back in & it won’t give me my boosters back. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?