(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars! Can you find the differences?

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    @Elsa

Hi Elsa!
    There are so many different types of features in the game that give some players the ability to score much higher than others in "Beat this score" contests. I've been thinking about how to level the playing field for everyone.
    Have you ever had a contest to see how many special candies one can get set up on the board without blowing them up?
    I challenge myself to see how many I can build when I'm harvesting Sugar Drops. It's hard to keep them from exploding! Yet so satisfying when they do! LoL
    Just a thought... Enjoy the day!
    ✌😎

Hi there @JethrinaBodina, I have seen you posting throughout the community and that is awesome!  Please forgive me for not reading your messages on the "fix" thread.  I am going to encourage you as I have done with Glenn and Spinnifix to help the players if you have the answers.  Management loves to see more and more players helping other players.  If you get stuck on a response you can always tag me. 

It's funny that you are mentioning the beat the score contests because the Superstars were discussing this the other day.  I won't be running them anymore because some players start the level with the pre-boosters and then use boosters to boost their score higher and even buy extra moves.  Other players just can't afford to buy anything so the field is not right. 

I like your idea of the special candies but does that mean that they are constantly doing print screens?  So I think from what I am understanding you are saying that the person who submitted the level for the contest, will then have a print screen showing the level number and how many special candies they got.  Then the participants have to try to bet that number of special candies.  That sounds very interesting.  Would you be willing to do a level and a print screen and we can say "Beat JethrinaBodina's score"?   I am always open to new contest ideas.

Here is another idea that popped into my head from your comments.  Beat the number of sugar drops that JethrinaBodina created from level ?   They would have to show proof of the sugar drop jar and how many they accumulated on that level.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Elsa said:
    @Elsa

Hi Elsa!
    There are so many different types of features in the game that give some players the ability to score much higher than others in "Beat this score" contests. I've been thinking about how to level the playing field for everyone.
    Have you ever had a contest to see how many special candies one can get set up on the board without blowing them up?
    I challenge myself to see how many I can build when I'm harvesting Sugar Drops. It's hard to keep them from exploding! Yet so satisfying when they do! LoL
    Just a thought... Enjoy the day!
    ✌😎

Hi there @JethrinaBodina, I have seen you posting throughout the community and that is awesome!  Please forgive me for not reading your messages on the "fix" thread.  I am going to encourage you as I have done with Glenn and Spinnifix to help the players if you have the answers.  Management loves to see more and more players helping other players.  If you get stuck on a response you can always tag me. 

It's funny that you are mentioning the beat the score contests because the Superstars were discussing this the other day.  I won't be running them anymore because some players start the level with the pre-boosters and then use boosters to boost their score higher and even buy extra moves.  Other players just can't afford to buy anything so the field is not right. 

I like your idea of the special candies but does that mean that they are constantly doing print screens?  So I think from what I am understanding you are saying that the person who submitted the level for the contest, will then have a print screen showing the level number and how many special candies they got.  Then the participants have to try to bet that number of special candies.  That sounds very interesting.  Would you be willing to do a level and a print screen and we can say "Beat JethrinaBodina's score"?   I am always open to new contest ideas.

Here is another idea that popped into my head from your comments.  Beat the number of sugar drops that JethrinaBodina created from level ?   They would have to show proof of the sugar drop jar and how many they accumulated on that level.

Okay, that probly won't be hard to do, beat my score, lol
    Especially with the SDs! 
    I'll see what I can do and screenshot it. I know what level I want to start with but I have to wait a couple hours to do the harvest. If you think about it, no one will have an advantage over any other player. Since tere is only 1 harvest per level every 8 hours, it would have to give a few days to work it. 
    It's not gonna be easy! Hope you can make it worth the effort for everyone to try their hand. Rather, finger, lol
    I like helping people, I help my Mom every day and I do the extra bomby levels for her because they make her so anxious! It's funny.
    ✌😎
  • Anajero
    Anajero Posts: 5 Level 2
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Okay, that probly won't be hard to do, beat my score, lol
    Especially with the SDs! 
    I'll see what I can do and screenshot it. I know what level I want to start with but I have to wait a couple hours to do the harvest. If you think about it, no one will have an advantage over any other player. Since tere is only 1 harvest per level every 8 hours, it would have to give a few days to work it. 
    It's not gonna be easy! Hope you can make it worth the effort for everyone to try their hand. Rather, finger, lol
    I like helping people, I help my Mom every day and I do the extra bomby levels for her because they make her so anxious! It's funny.
    ✌😎

Send me a print screen in a private message and I can talk to @Pounawea about doing it. 
  • teh_motabr
    teh_motabr Posts: 2 Newbie
    found 8 differences:

#5 missing from heart
    No candy cane above the snowman 
    No smile on the baby snowman
    Dino missing ponytail
    star missing from settings button 
    White squiggly missing from blue button on right
    Level 679 now only has 1 star
    Mr Toffee missing part of his hair
  • cnms
    cnms Posts: 3 Newbie
    Glenn1972 said:
    Hi @cnms I like the way you have shown your answers!!

• cnms
    cnms Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thank you! I tried to do it so that it wouldn't be to confusing. Lol 😁
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,592 Sweet Legend
    @teh_motabr

Hi there. It has been said several times, please hide !!! In the beginning is a picture of how it is done. I give it again with:

• Sugy
    Sugy Posts: 182 Level 3

There are 7 differences in this image. 

1. 5 full lifes

2. Settings button icon

3.  Has only one Star in episode 279 / star missing in episode 279

4. Snowmans teeth missing

5. Dragons hair in head  missing

6. Path icons is missing with dotted image

7.  Above snowman red and white candy stick is missing 

• ginabs
    ginabs Posts: 2 Newbie
    Star missing on level 679, pink dragon missing black curly, 6 point home button missing, 5 on the hart life missing, the map line and dashes are missing, candy cane missing above snowman with red hat is missing

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?