💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    I could hardly believe it. A few days ago I started getting regular Boosters. But my joy was short lived when I realized I now could only get a maximum of 5 Sugar Drops per level. Gone are the days of 1476 giving me 40 or more. To reach 180 I have to play 35 levels. I feel like a lab rat 🐀 getting tested in endless mazes.
  • Guy_Barnett
    Guy_Barnett Posts: 37 Level 2
    Cant believe it's a test surely more likely a glitch ;(;(;pity they haven't answered;(
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Joe000 said:
    I could hardly believe it. A few days ago I started getting regular Boosters. But my joy was short lived when I realized I now could only get a maximum of 5 Sugar Drops per level. Gone are the days of 1476 giving me 40 or more. To reach 180 I have to play 35 levels. I feel like a lab rat 🐀 getting tested in endless mazes.

Wow!  I didn't know that they made that change too.  I saw the regular boosters back but I haven't been doing the sugar drops because I have to scroll down so far to get to my favorite 1476.
  • Collins84
    Collins84 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Joe000 said:

I have memorized levels that you can earn the biggest amount of sugar drops if you want the numbers.

• Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2
    I feel your pain! I too had best levels for sugar drops mapped out. Too many lives are lost having to play so many levels with only 5 drops each. It's almost not worth it anymore. Takes the fun out of being creative.
  • Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,862 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    5 sugar drops per level?! Serious?? Annoying and stupid plan!
  • Jozeph_Marinus
    Jozeph_Marinus Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    I'm happy for non-timed boosters is back, but 5 sugardrops per level is total awful!
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    @Joe000 et al. Could everyone who's reported getting 5 drops per level indicate which device they're playing on?
    From another thread, I sense this is a mobile-only issue, as the Win 10 app worked as normal when I collected all 180 drops up till yesterday.

Your feedback will confirm my suspicion - or at least give an idea of what the developers should look into.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    5 sugar drops per level?! Serious?? Annoying and stupid plan!
    Hi @Yorben_Goeree What would you like to see?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Hey guys so how long does it take you now to get to 180?  Or did they change that too?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?