⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster / booster bot

Options
LJT1985
LJT1985 Posts: 6 Level 2
Hi there , have had boosters after each level for months . My app updated last night and it’s now gone and I receive nothing for clearing a level Is this another feature that’s been removed or should it come back? 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @LJT1985
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

I will need some more information to answer you so please help me with the correct informations.
    What device are you using for the game?
    Did you connect the game to Facebook or the Kingdom?
    What is game app version?
    Show me a screenshot of your game map.
    Let me know, I'll ask you to do some troubleshooting checks.
  • LJT1985
    Options
    Hi, playing on a I phone . Connected to Facebook . Version is the most up to Date as this happened after the update . 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    LJT1985 said:
    Hi, playing on a I phone . Connected to Facebook . Version is the most up to Date as this happened after the update . 
    I'm asking you to check the steps below.
    Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.
    After doing this check the game again, let me know again if you get the same problem.😊
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Nearly every device and player has different variations of the game and it's "features". They change them at any time and lately it seems that I wake up to a different game every week at the least. Losing what you're used to having is not conducive to play and can be frustrating, but there are times when you find an okay-ish new feature. I think the worst thing they've done THIS week is turn timed boosters into untimed boosters as rewards for harvesting Sugar Drops and then nerf the number you can get to a 5 per level cap instead of the unlimited number you used to be able to get. 
    5 per level requires 36 levels at a minimum... which is kinda ludicrous.
    Check your side menus every day, you might find something new that'll surprise you!

✌😎
  • LJT1985
    Options
    Thanks for this however the booster bot has been a feature I have had for at least 6 months! I am well aware of the changing features but am keen to see it this has been removed for Good and If I am the only user affected 
  • LJT1985
    Options
    Nearly every device and player has different variations of the game and it's "features". They change them at any time and lately it seems that I wake up to a different game every week at the least. Losing what you're used to having is not conducive to play and can be frustrating, but there are times when you find an okay-ish new feature. I think the worst thing they've done THIS week is turn timed boosters into untimed boosters as rewards for harvesting Sugar Drops and then nerf the number you can get to a 5 per level cap instead of the unlimited number you used to be able to get. 
    5 per level requires 36 levels at a minimum... which is kinda ludicrous.
    Check your side menus every day, you might find something new that'll surprise you!

✌😎
    Unfortunately this has not solved the issue 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @LJT1985
    The Build a Bot is not in the '' test group. When you have it in your game, it should work properly. Your problem will certainly be solved, but I will need some information for that. 
    Have you checked the troubleshooting above?
  • LJT1985
    Options
    Hi @LJT1985
    The Build a Bot is not in the '' test group. When you have it in your game, it should work properly. Your problem will certainly be solved, but I will need some information for that. 
    Have you checked the troubleshooting above?
    Yes I tried what you said above and it’s not reappeared 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @LJT1985
    I'll ask you to do another troubleshooting check. 

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

If you still have the same problem after doing so, it may mean that your game app has been corrupted and In that case you may need to reinstall your game app. Since all your boosters will be lost for doing this, I have left it to the last test.

If you have the same problem after all checks, send me your game ID.

• LJT1985
    Options
    Hi

app was showing as active so I then deleted and re installed . Sadly no booster bot. Could you message me how I find my game ID to send you? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?