Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• mjmacy
    mjmacy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Did you limit the sugar drops to 5 ....if so, I will no longer be a player
  • pgibson
    pgibson Posts: 4 Newbie
    what does King hope to prove or gain by limited the sugar drops to five? Why don't you work on adding levels and making the game MORE fun, not more aggravating. BOO King!
  • JogOn
    JogOn Posts: 8 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all very much for your comments.

I've merged other open questions in regards to the 5 drop only in this category. Let's please gather all the questions, comments and feedback (support category) here, so the information is centralized in only 1 'place'. 

I'd like to confirm that getting 5 drops per level is not an issue. The Studio has confirmed that some changes will be applied to some random players with their Sugar drops. 

A new and random test group was created and very soon it will be reaching more players. @jmesmall @Tankergirl @Mary_Kay @deryck
    The changes for this group of players are the following: 
    • Changing the unlocking level to 501. 
    • Changing the Sugar Candies drops to 5.
    • Changes also in the rewards: untimed boosters as rewards of the Sugar track. 

Hi, Ive played for years, over 6000 levels. I might not be your most profitable player, but if you don't remove this 5 sugar drops per level, will delete the app. King has put too much emphasis on making money. Stop. Or fade away. Lots of other games to play. 
  • JogOn
    JogOn Posts: 8 Level 2
    Stop this sugar drops deprivation. 
  • mjmacy
    mjmacy Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have also played for years. Put the sugar drops back where they were, or I also will be deleting the game
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    I am going for the drops now and I think I have just got depression... Most boring thing in my life!!
  • Rhea58
    Rhea58 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Limiting the sugar drops is a bad move. Why are you constantly taking rewards away
  • webbl004
    webbl004 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Another punch in the gut to loyal players.  Only 5 sugar drops per level.    Why??     This was not a fix.  Another way to make players spend money.  I will be spending less.  This was one change too far for me.    GREED
  • jmesmall
    jmesmall Posts: 30 Level 2
    If the target of this update is to stop people farming it, just restrict it to once a day... That's better than this pain
  • Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Pounawea said:
    Hello everyone,

Thank you all very much for your comments.

I've merged other open questions in regards to the 5 drop only in this category. Let's please gather all the questions, comments and feedback (support category) here, so the information is centralized in only 1 'place'. 

I'd like to confirm that getting 5 drops per level is not an issue. The Studio has confirmed that some changes will be applied to some random players with their Sugar drops. 

A new and random test group was created and very soon it will be reaching more players. @jmesmall @Tankergirl @Mary_Kay @deryck
    The changes for this group of players are the following: 
    • Changing the unlocking level to 501. 
    • Changing the Sugar Candies drops to 5.
    • Changes also in the rewards: untimed boosters as rewards of the Sugar track. 

How exactly is changing the number of candies for each candy level to 5 fair? I can't keep going through candy levels and only getting 5 candies that is just way to low. For crying out loud when I play a level like 286 it should produce more than 5 candies but now thats no longer the case. Please leave the candies alone and however many candies the player gets is that no change is needed or required. You are basically making things harder for players instead of making it easy on players

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?