⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost all my Inventory

Options
NiteshLal
NiteshLal Posts: 3 Newbie
At level 1208 all my inventory disappeared. I had plenty inventory but as I reached level 1208, the next day it was not there. How can I get them back. My progress was saved via FB but still nothing there.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @NiteshLal and welcome to the wonderful King Community!  Wow - I am sorry to hear that happened.  Are you playing on a mobile device or a PC? Your inventory (stored boosters) are saved locally on your device so normally the only time you lose them is when you switch to a new device or else you de-install and re-install the game.  I'm not sure what happened in your case but there is no way you can get them back.  

My guess would be maybe there was an interruption in power that caused your game to reset.  Your progress is saved in the King servers - as long as you play via Facebook or King.com, so that is why you still have your progress.
  • NiteshLal
    NiteshLal Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for your response. I play on my I phone and I did not change my phone and did not de-install the game. 

Something weird happened before I lost all my inventory. I could not go beyond that level and message was that I am one of best players and more levels will come soon. Also in my inventory list somehow I got hundred thousands of inventory for all of them. For example for color bomb I had 150,000 and so on for all others. Something happened because actual color bomb I had in my inventory was approximately 60.

I took snap shot of that inventory list as well. 

After getting all these inventories The next day I lost all my inventory.

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @NiteshLal you are using iphone, so there is a chance you might be able to recover your boosters, if you backed up with icloud before.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?