The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Options

Comments

• Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options
    stevemo said:
    I used to be able to do three chocolate box quest a day.  Now I've been reduced to 1 a day. 

King and candy crush hate daily players.  I'm finding other games to play.  

I've been playing for years.  I'm on level 6230 but King has made the game unplayable.
    I'm having the same problem. I can, now, only complete 1 per day. It takes 4 freaking days to complete the quest, and the rewards aren't really that great. 
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options
    Thank you for the chocolate box King, and the sugar track, and the chests and keys, and the bot, and the doors, and the space race, and all of the other bonus boosters you give us.
    I have never paid for a booster and got through every level to date. I could not have done this watching adverts alone.
    Amen
  • love831
    love831 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Take the timer off the chocolate box! It’s so dumb! 
  • Hockey
    Hockey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

How does the feature works?

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• Complete 1, 2, 3 or more quests per day, depending on the option you are given.

• The Chocolate Box is available from level 50 onwards.

Let me share with you below how the Chocolate Box feature would look like:

*Please NOTE this is only a mock-up.

Once you have completed 4 quests, you will get your rewards!

Some Candy Crushers were already sharing tips and strategies in the forum! @Flanje @JethrinaBodina @frenioz00 @AkumaXX . Please keep doing it here!

What do you think of this feature? Share your Tips and Strategies below! 

• Hockey
    Hockey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I don't get any rewards when I finish the chocolate box why? I've done it twice now.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Hockey said:
    I don't get any rewards when I finish the chocolate box why? I've done it twice now.
    If you have completed the entire box with all four colors of the candy by completing the tasks assigned to each color and have not been rewarded, you need to report the issue by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the this screen. Give them details in the form, it's very easy to fill out. They'll respond to you directly via email and are very good at getting back to you quickly.
    Hopefully they can help or fix it if it's a glitch. 

✌😎
  • masterjai1417
    masterjai1417 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• Complete 1, 2, 3 or more quests per day, depending on the option you are given.

Some Candy Crushers were already sharing tips and strategies in the forum! @Flanje @JethrinaBodina @frenioz00 @AkumaXX . Please keep doing it here!

I love it this so far 

• masterjai1417
    Options
    antika said:
    I don't have this event in my account but my boyfriend does. What's wrong with my account?
    It says its available from levels 50 and up. What level are you on?
  • masterjai1417
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

• We can only complete 3 quests in a single day.

Well dear sir, the chocolate box is broken.
    My Mom received it in her game yesterday and I was telling her how it works...then we discovered it doesn't work.
    Instead of being able to complete 3 tasks a day, which is slow enough as it is, she was only allowed ONE task. Then the timer reset. 
    I was 19 minutes away from being able to complete my last task when the same thing happened in my game. It reset to add 6 more hours to the timer.
    Today I can only do one task at a time.
    While any free booster is a good booster, the rewards for four days of tasks is chintzy. It's ALMOST not worth the effort.
    Like some other players deduced, it's counterproductive to choose a task that requires you to use one of the boosters you'll receive. It's not a reward at all.
    So, one more disappointing development. 
    😐

I'm only allowed one a day also I thought it was the worst now I'm mad that it's broken for me too 

• mint_aero
    mint_aero Posts: 206 Level 3
    Options
    I completed my four tasks from the chocolate box, im on level 5975 and mine were 
    1. To get a crown/pass level 1st try 
    2. Collect x amount of coloured candy
    3. Pass super hard level
    4. Use lollipop booster

Im happy to see little add ons to make the game more enjoyable and earn more boosters. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?