The Chocolate Box: complete quests to win rewards! Share your Tips & strategies here!

Comments

• emjhayemjhay Posts: 7 Level 2
    My chocolate box is quite ok for now, i finished 3 quest awhile ago and askes me to wait 7hrs for the next task. It would have been great if they allow you to complete all 4 task  before resetting the allowed quest
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• KyraJoelleCfKyraJoelleCf Posts: 17 Level 2
    Yes I know I've almost finished all my request I have 3or4 more to go as soon as I was ready to pick one it says I have to wait also 
  • Eddie_SparrowEddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 4
    @Eddie_Sparrow just try it out. @Glenn1972 hey there! Are you enjoying the Chocolste Box?
    Ok now I get it. I understand quickly when people explain me slowly.

PS is your golden bars syncing now? My level do yepee.
  • ernstblnernstbln Posts: 207 Level 3
    mine just showed up 2 dayss ago but does not say wait any time yet. figure since I won several quite quickly they will tell me to wait soon. only booster worth the effort is the hammer.. 
  • charrison20charrison20 Posts: 261 Level 4
    I am new to this but thank you for sharing this information.
  • astouastou Posts: 1 Newbie
    antika said:
    I don't have this event in my account but my boyfriend does. What's wrong with my account?
    I have thé same problem 
  • Katrina_AKatrina_A Posts: 65 Level 3
    So I did my first three chocolate box requests but when I went to do the fourth one then oh joys! what do I get requested to do?!?!? Use a party booster! Oh I don't have one so I'll have to buy one for 30 gold bars to complete the request. Bloody sales trick. King you can bugger off!
  • KvastKvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    stevemo said:
    I used to be able to do three chocolate box quest a day.  Now I've been reduced to 1 a day. 
    Feel lucky.  I can do only one quarter of a box each day. :-|
  • SomegirlSomegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Katrina_A said:
    So I did my first three chocolate box requests but when I went to do the fourth one then oh joys! what do I get requested to do?!?!? Use a party booster! Oh I don't have one so I'll have to buy one for 30 gold bars to complete the request. Bloody sales trick. King you can bugger off! 

That’s a good way to put it! 
  • Kimmy-2Kimmy-2 Posts: 26 Level 2
    stevemo said:
    I used to be able to do three chocolate box quest a day.  Now I've been reduced to 1 a day. 

King and candy crush hate daily players.  I'm finding other games to play.  

I've been playing for years.  I'm on level 6230 but King has made the game unplayable.
    I'm having the same problem. I can, now, only complete 1 per day. It takes 4 freaking days to complete the quest, and the rewards aren't really that great. 
  • FlanjeFlanje Posts: 773 Level 5
    Thank you for the chocolate box King, and the sugar track, and the chests and keys, and the bot, and the doors, and the space race, and all of the other bonus boosters you give us.
    I have never paid for a booster and got through every level to date. I could not have done this watching adverts alone.
    Amen
  • love831love831 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Take the timer off the chocolate box! It’s so dumb! 
  • HockeyHockey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Pounawea said:
    Dear Community,

Who doesn’t love a box of chocolates?! Starting this week, we will be rolling out the Chocolate Box feature to more players.

With this feature, we will be able to complete quests to win rewards. Just choose a chocolate from the box and once you have completed one of each color you’ll win a reward!

How does the feature works?

• We will start with a box filled with 16 delicious chocolates. There are four different colors, each containing a specific quest.

• Once you have completed one of each color (four in total), you receive a reward and the Chocolate Box is finished.

• Complete 1, 2, 3 or more quests per day, depending on the option you are given.

• The Chocolate Box is available from level 50 onwards.

Let me share with you below how the Chocolate Box feature would look like:

*Please NOTE this is only a mock-up.

Once you have completed 4 quests, you will get your rewards!

Some Candy Crushers were already sharing tips and strategies in the forum! @Flanje @JethrinaBodina @frenioz00 @AkumaXX . Please keep doing it here!

What do you think of this feature? Share your Tips and Strategies below! 

• HockeyHockey Posts: 2 Newbie
    I don't get any rewards when I finish the chocolate box why? I've done it twice now.