Space Race

Najor
Najor Posts: 5 Level 2
edited January 2020 in Discussions
I have someone in this weeks Space Race who is obviously using cheats/boosts. They have collected 54,533 color bombs...impossible to do unless you have some kind of cheat code built in. Winning this event is one of the only ways to get decent boosters and also get several hours of free boosters. I've been playing the game for years, I am at the end of the board and have to wait until Wednesday for new levels, and I've invested, unfortunately, money into buying boosters over the years. Rovio, who runs Angry Birds Friends, monitors their games and will remove players using cheat codes. I'd really like King to do the same. This takes some of the fun out of the game as competing against players who play fairly does add a bit of fun to the overall experience. 

Comments

• Najor
    Also forgot to add, this is not the first time it's happened and I've tried contacting the game via their Facebook page but with no response or luck. 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    if that player was on 3309 for the first time and stayed there after the first game getting 50,000+ points is not hard. I got 32,000 the first play and ended up over 36,000 with no problem. I now play it for about 5 hours and end up with 10,000 to 15,000 CB to win the space races
  • masterjai1417
    masterjai1417 Posts: 58 Level 2
    Najor said:
    I have someone in this weeks Space Race who is obviously using cheats/boosts. They have collected 54,533 color bombs...impossible to do unless you have some kind of cheat code built in. Winning this event is one of the only ways to get decent boosters and also get several hours of free boosters. I've been playing the game for years, I am at the end of the board and have to wait until Wednesday for new levels, and I've invested, unfortunately, money into buying boosters over the years. Rovio, who runs Angry Birds Friends, monitors their games and will remove players using cheat codes. I'd really like King to do the same. This takes some of the fun out of the game as competing against players who play fairly does add a bit of fun to the overall experience. 
    What is the space race? And how do I get in on this action?
  • Najor
    ernstbln said:
    if that player was on 3309 for the first time and stayed there after the first game getting 50,000+ points is not hard. I got 32,000 the first play and ended up over 36,000 with no problem. I now play it for about 5 hours and end up with 10,000 to 15,000 CB to win the space races
    This person has been on my board before. Scored well over 100,000 a previous time. I wish you could eliminate guys like him. My go to board for bombs is 4680 and to get booster build ups quick, 6000. 10 to 15,000 color bombs, doable. 100,000 or more....highly doubtful. 
  • Najor
    Najor said:
    What is the space race? And how do I get in on this action?
    It's a thing involving color bomb collections that happens every Thursday to Monday. I think you have to play it on a phone or tablet for it to work, but am unsure. I don't play on the computer. Basically if you win the space race, you graduate to islands. On the last island, if you win, you get free boosters and six hours of color bombs, striped and wrapped candies. Usually you can win with between 5,000 and 10,000 color bombs collected. 
  • leChefduVillage
    leChefduVillage Posts: 8 Level 2
    Quel plaisir trouvent ils à tricher dans un jeu de distraction? ?? 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,575 Soda Moderator
    Wow, I don’t have such an event. I play on iPad and have the fortune wheel, Fantastic Five, episode race and the chocolate box. That’s it. Few opportunities to win boosters. My chocolate box gives after 4 days 1 reward. Never had any ads and playing for many years.
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    there is a cheat engine that I've been beaten by before and complained to King. they told me there is nothing they can do about it. up until a couple of years ago anyone playing could use cheat engine to give themself's thousands of each booster and I see people on youtube withthese thousands including over 3500 pinatas which cost me 30 gold bars each and thousands of paint brushes and ufos.
  • crysrx
    crysrx Posts: 7 Level 2

Agreed! I have someone in my space race doing this as well. I don’t have any problem with going to certain levels to get various boosters but there’s got to be a way to make this contest fair. Certainly could set it up so color bombs are only rewarded for current levels and not for past levels played

• leChefduVillage
    leChefduVillage Posts: 8 Level 2

Bonne observation

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?