⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

bug report level 6136

Options
똥똥아빠
똥똥아빠 Posts: 3 Newbie
after break red key-candy, there is no anymore key-candy appears. please help me

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @    and welcome to our friendly community.  Based upon the level you are talking about - you must play on a PC with the Win 10 app.  I only play on mobile devices so I am going to tag my friend and fellow Superstar @Elsa (who plays on a PC) and see if she can help you out.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @똥똥아빠 .  I played that level but I have learned to play these high levels with lollipops so when I see keys I use the lollipops to smash them.  But I just watched 3 videos on YouTube and on all 3 of them the red keys were blocked by the chocolate and the 2 ingredients cleared anyway.  Here is one of them: 

If you Google the level with the game name you can see the other 2 that also get covered with the chocolate and the ingredients cleared.  I think it's more of a mental thing that when we see a key we know that it has to unlock something but on these videos they didn't.

• 똥똥아빠
    똥똥아빠 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Bug confirmed. T_T
    After break all red key-candy, can not activate fruit candy. 
    How can I report this bug to KING.COM company??? (Windows 10 version.)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I'm not sure that it's a glitch because all the videos showing online the keys got blocked under the chocolate and the ingredients fell.  No one else is reporting this level but I will tag @Pounawea who is the community manager for this game.  Perhaps he can bring it to the studio's attention to look at this level again.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @똥똥아빠   Just a few more questions - what make and model PC are you playing on?  Also when you collected all the keys - did you use any boosters? Also what is your game ID#? "Find Game ID Number"
    I need the additional information so the studio can figure out what might be going on.  Thank you.
  • Youlanda_
    Youlanda_ Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I am having the same problem with level 6136,  the chocolate is eating the keys but not unlocking the locks.  no other keys will drop.  can,t even use hammers.  no keys,  looked at all video, still nothing.  ID 100004598461300.  using desktop window 10. updated today.  please fix.  really want to keep playing been playing for years. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?