Level 1873 only has 12 moves

Options
Shy_Anne
Shy_Anne Posts: 1 Newbie

I see others have 30 moves. 12 moves is impossible! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Shy, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• consi
    consi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Scrivi il tuo commentoil livelli 1832 a me ha solo 12 mosse...impossibile superarlo !
  • Richard_Brannon
    Richard_Brannon Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I guess King doesn't care that 12 moves is impossible since they haven't changed the number of moves.  
  • wenus1
    wenus1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have just started this level and it is impossible to do it in 12 moves, it’s going to be one of those levels that you have to wait for a lucky board so it means playing multiple frustrating games.  I hate these types of levels, makes me want to walk away from Candy Crush forever 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,772 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, what you are not seeing is that a lot of players complain about a level and then a few hours later they manage to clear it.  If you are seeing videos online with more moves that is because the video creators do the levels once they are released.  But the studio constantly monitors these levels to see how long it takes the players to clear and then sometimes they "tweak" it.  Are any of you playing the events for free boosters?

I would like to take a moment to offer both of you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Alicat
    Alicat Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    This level is awfully hard! Has anyone passed with only 12 moves and no boosters? I like a challenge but this might be too challenging....lol
  • itsmetoday
    itsmetoday Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It is not hard.  It is impossible. I am terribly disappointed if this is how they try to gouge people’s money because unless you “buy” the boosters you might as well find something else to enjoy because I seriously do not believe this can be done.  Sure watch the video. Yeah they did it. I’m just super frustrated and I’ve been playing for 10 years at least!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?