⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

First time here. Been having issues with sending and receiving lives

Options
Janinep23
Janinep23 Posts: 1 Newbie
So I figured I would uninstall and reinstall and it would fix it well,  I lost 111 lives along with everything else. Can you please fix and correct all that I lost?

Answers

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello there, welcome to the forum.
    But I've got a bit of bad news about that (look here for details).
    But there's also some good news, as boosters are easy to earn (especially color bombs); although it would be nice if the powers that be took care of that problem.
    And the other issue you mentioned was supposedly taken care of according to this (last few pages for updates)...
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Janinep23

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙃

If you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue.  While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game. For uninstall the game app, you have lost all Lives.
    Don't forget that you can always request plenty more lives at any time from your friends!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?