⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests stay in mailbox/ Lives do not get sent or received

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,325 Candy Moderator
    Hello @judygoletti, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, NO!  There is no issue at all with your account, but it is our favorite game "Candy Crush Saga" itself!!  

Just like you have noticed, the mailbox seems to have some issues from past couple of weeks. The Lives do not get sent, nor the messages will get cleared from the mailbox.

Some of the players are able to send out Lives and requests, but they are not going through the system.  The issue was already escalated to the Candy Crush Studio and they are looking for a fix!  Hopefully, it will be here with the next update 

Here is the main thread where all the players are discussing about the same.  Please head there to keep an eye on the issue and also,may be participate in the discussion  --->  "Issue WITH Lives"

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Hope to have fun in the game again! 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @viorelapostolescu

This is a known issue.
    Our technicians have now isolated the cause of the fault and are creating a fix which will be available in a game update, version number (1.171), coming soon.
    Please make sure that you have your device set to automatically update apps, so it can be downloaded as soon as it becomes available.🙂
  • telstar
    telstar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Life support stays in mailbox over and over each time I play 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    telstar said:
    Life support stays in mailbox over and over each time I play 
    The problem will be solved with the next app update.🙂
  • tarawinkel
    tarawinkel Posts: 1 Newbie
    So my inbox keeps saying I have lives sent and people have asked for lives but it never computes over. It will say clear then they are right back. The asking ones anyway. My gift lives from friends never go over to my game. And they don’t come back into the mailbox? Just wondering if you know when the update to fix the bug will be?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @tarawinkel
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🙂

This is a known issue.
    Our technicians have now isolated the cause of the fault and are creating a fix which will be available in a game update, version number (1.171), coming soon.
    Please make sure that you have your device set to automatically update apps, so it can be downloaded as soon as it becomes available.🙂
  • mariavstraight
    mariavstraight Posts: 7 Level 2
    Hey everyone- I think I can help.  Updating my browser did nothing at all.  But when I went to settings and restored to default, the problem disappeared.  It was kind of a PIA to have to deal with other apps that I didn't WANT restored to default, but it was worth it to eliminate this annoying problem.  No more life requests in my mailbox!
  • Jose59430
    Jose59430 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi , in my candy crush I cannot accept the extra life that my friends send me. Why ? , the problem has lasted for at least 1 month.
    Have a good day.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Jose59430 and @sweet_of_love and welcome to our wonderful King Community.  There have been ongoing issues with lives in several of the games including Candy Crush Saga.  The studio is working on fixing it and you can read more about it in this thread here.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?