Sending and receiving lives: known issue - Updates

Options

Comments

• Jessie_Williams-2
    Jessie_Williams-2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I'm still not receiving lives I do not know what to do can you please help me
  • kristinclark74
    kristinclark74 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Pounawea said:

Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of your for the information reported. As commented in different forum questions and discussion, the mailbox seems to have some chewing gum these days as you noticed, we are aware of a glitch in the mechanism used for sending and receiving lives.

This occurs when sending or receiving a life in-game, but can happen in more than one stage.

1. After you send a request for a life, the response received from your friend appears in the inbox but won't add the life to your heart-meter.
    2. After you receive a request for a life and respond to it, the request remains in the inbox. The recipient likely has the problem explained in stage 1 (above). 

The Studio is investigating this thoroughly and they are working on the fix. Stay tuned guys, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• mhossny2002
    mhossny2002 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • mhbaby29
    mhbaby29 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I send the live to my friend and when I refresh the page all the lives I sent is back. They don't ask me to send them lives a 100 times. I can't tell how many lives they sent me if I can't get the ones I sent off. 
     I have updated and refresh the page and everything. Please help or put a new update on so I can fix this.
  • Weezy
    Weezy Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options
    Don't hold your breath ! We have been waiting for weeks! Maybe one day? 🤔
  • Janice_Staels
    Janice_Staels Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    It's getting ridiculous. I have over 200 requests right now. They keep saying that it will be fixed when the new version comes out but when is that going to be.
  • muffindog
    muffindog Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am receiving gift lives but most of them are not available when I click envelope (come up 0) Gets worse every few days. I seem to only send requests to a few people and/or send gifts to a few people. Sounds like the February problem I have been reading about. HELP please. I tried contacting candycrush but they never rec'd my replies and canceled my request for help.
  • Andysue
    Andysue Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Pounawea said:

Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of your for the information reported. As commented in different forum questions and discussion, the mailbox seems to have some chewing gum these days as you noticed, we are aware of a glitch in the mechanism used for sending and receiving lives.

This occurs when sending or receiving a life in-game, but can happen in more than one stage.

1. After you send a request for a life, the response received from your friend appears in the inbox but won't add the life to your heart-meter.
    2. After you receive a request for a life and respond to it, the request remains in the inbox. The recipient likely has the problem explained in stage 1 (above). 

The Studio is investigating this thoroughly and they are working on the fix. Stay tuned guys, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?