[Finished] #TheCrushIsReal - Exclusive chance to appear in Candy Crush!

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    The people who have paricipated till are-:
    @DeepshikhaSharan , @Gourav01 , @lbm82002 , @V4nny , @Jennseay , @crabbywan , @samm_kml , @longlegsKhristy , @thebratclown , @xtina_l3forst , @Rancid , @firebombmarkus , @Flanje 
    , @Nylajam , @Germain_Howl_Tie
    Others who might have participated till now and are not included in this list have not use #TheCrushIsReal. There entries will not be considered according to me as @Pounawea had said to use the hashtag. 
    *The list will change till the competition ends!
     Keep the participation on you have a lot of time left now!
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    Keep participating! But remember that 1st march is the last date.
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    @Elsa You might want to answer. I know that you play Candy Crush Saga. I am tagging you as just a little thanks for Tag you are the one pdf and competition.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @DeepshikhaSharan!  I will keep this page open and think about what I should say.  I just finished creating a St. Patrick's Day story and will soon be starting an Easter story.
  • aikman
    aikman Posts: 17 Level 2
    Pounawea said:

Calling all dedicated Crushers!

Fancy the idea of having your photo turned into a Candy Crush character?  

Would you like to have a bespoke level designed for you which would appear in Candy Crush Saga, along with your name and photo? 

If the answer is yes, keep reading for this once in a lifetime opportunity… 

Prizes
    The 15 best entries will be chosen and will win the following Candylicious rewards:

1) Bespoke level created just for you in Candy Crush Saga based on your answers to a short questionnaire
    2) Your level, together with your name, photo and reason why you love Candy Crush, will feature for up to one week,
    in a special in-game event in Candy Crush Saga 
    3) Receive a framed and digital drawing of yourself as a Candy Crush character.

And that’s not all! We also have a prize of 25 Gold Bars for another 10 lucky winners who will be chosen at random from the thread. 

How to enter:

1) Reply to this thread and tell us why you love to play Candy Crush Saga.
    2) Use #TheCrushIsReal in your reply.
    3) Cross your fingers and hope to be a winner - it’s that simple!

Before you hit reply though, keep reading…

Tips on how to be a winner:

Your short story should be unique, funny, quirky or anecdotal and explain why you love the game.
    It should only be a couple of lines long and for all non native English speakers, don’t worry - it doesn’t need to be grammatically perfect.

We have a handy video here which will help you see what kind of stories we’re looking for. 

Final things to note
    :

You must be over 18 to participate.
    Competition starts Friday 21st February and ends Sunday 1st March at 23:59 ET.
    Winners will be contacted via private message shortly after the close of the competition to share your name, portrait photo and answer a few short questions. 
    For more information, please see the T&Cs here.

Good luck everyone!
    #TheCrushIsReal

• aikman
    aikman Posts: 17 Level 2
    I enjoy playing candy crush saga with freinds
  • crazeeflavaz
    crazeeflavaz Posts: 4 Newbie
    I love playing Candy Crush because it brings me comfort. I play in bed, on lunch breaks, in the car, honestly wherever/whenever. I started playing just because a friend needed help with a level and I’ve been hooked ever since. That was almost 7 years ago!!! Now I’m on level 5,391 #TheCrushIsReal
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    #TheCrushIsReal

I've been playing Candy Crush Saga since 2014.  I remember playing it so much and I coudn't put the game down.  When I closed my eyes at night I saw color candies bouncing all over.  It was like imprinted on my brain.  I usually play it only on Windows 10 because I am always doing the latest episode, but I am going to hold off playing until the levels catch up on my mobile devices.  I have 2 iPads and 1 iPhone.  Then I will be able to  play the game on a computer and 3 mobile devices.  Do you call that love? 
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    Oh! @aikman
    This contest is not for ccfs. It is only for candy crush saga
    @Elsa
    One more story! Please send me the link
  • DeepshikhaSharan
    edited February 2020
    The people who have paricipated till are-:
    @DeepshikhaSharan , @Gourav01 , @lbm82002 , @V4nny , @Jennseay , @crabbywan , @samm_kml , @longlegsKhristy , @thebratclown , @xtina_l3forst , @Rancid , @firebombmarkus , @Flanje , @Nylajam , @Germain_Howl_Tie , @Elsa , @crazeeflavaz
    Others who might have participated till now and are not included in this list have not use #TheCrushIsReal. There entries will not be considered according to me as @Pounawea had said to use the hashtag. 
    *The list will change till the competition ends!
     Keep the participation on you have a lot of time left now!
    Sorry for repititive tags to everyone who is receiving them!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?