chocolate box - pass in one go

Options
Eddie_Sparrow
Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
There is a mention in the chocolate box that you can use lower levels. But when the challenge is "pass level in 1st try", it doesn't register for lower levels. So when you are at the top, you get stuck there, so in reality it's not always true that you can use lower levels.

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    There is a mention in the chocolate box that you can use lower levels. But when the challenge is "pass level in 1st try", it doesn't register for lower levels. So when you are at the top, you get stuck there, so in reality it's not always true that you can use lower levels.
    You're correct. That is probably the only task that can't be completed in lower levels, and/or if you've played all of the current levels. I think I've been able to do all of the other ones. I try to choose the ones that are candy related since I'm usually doing it when I harvest Sugar Drops.  It's counterproductive to choose the ones that are boosters when you're trying to win boosters, lol. But I'm probably going to use a hammer at some point...so once in a while I'll choose the candy hammer task over the finish a level task. I hope that since you're at the top of the map you're still able to finish the chocolate box! 
  • Eddie_Sparrow
    Options
    Thanks @JethrinaBodina. You are right actually even levels like use a boosters are not that useful because why use a booster when your goal is to gain one. So I guess it's only useful to prepare the chocolate box for Wednesday. Anyway most of my reserves I get from the drop sugars.
  • JethrinaBodina
    Options
    Thanks @JethrinaBodina. You are right actually even levels like use a boosters are not that useful because why use a booster when your goal is to gain one. So I guess it's only useful to prepare the chocolate box for Wednesday. Anyway most of my reserves I get from the drop sugars.
    Same here, Birdie! 🤗
    I'm so grateful for the SDs coming back. I'm not at the top like you, but I'm getting there! I play slower now, I hate to think of the day I'm without levels to play until they drop from the Studio. It's also getting more difficult with each chapter. I'm okay with difficult, though. I've managed to find a reasonable task with each color in the choc box. Like I said to another player, Free boosters are For-Me boosters, lol. Thank you so much for watching my son while I'm stuck in hospital. I know it's inconvenient, but we're all grateful. 
  • ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

I used level 6000 to win700 hammers and color bombs and stripes/wraps. could do many levels a day. now limited to what I think is one box a day. was fun while it lasted and very productive. even at 1 a day it still will be helpful !

• sandie78
    sandie78 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What are the rewards for completing the chocolate box??? I've completed numerous times and I've never recieved a reward...so what's the point???

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

The reward is one of each of the color bomb, Candy hammer, and wrapped-striped candy.

I would like to see a screenshot of your chocolate box. Have you completed one of each four tasks to place the color in the box? Does your box have one of each color in it right now? You must complete the tasks to reap the reward. Once completed you'll see what's in my screenshot. I'm ready to claim my prize. I don't want it in my phone, I want it in my tablet where I need boosters, so I haven't claimed it yet. It takes me four days to complete because I'm limited to one task every 24 hours.

I hope I've helped, let me know!

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

You get rewards but they don't show you when you get them. That's the problem. You only get an image of it before hand.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Level 6000? Thanks. Will try that. Until yesterday I could do many levels that were marked with a candy drop symbol. Now none of my levels get this symbol anymore. Dunno why. Levels 666 and 1476 are the best for now.

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Options

Thanks. Good to know. I will try that. 666 and 1476 were the best for now. 606 good to refill bots.

I don't have any level marked as drops now dunno why.

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

I noticed that some levels that have SDs don't have the C marking them and some that do have them do not have the timer on the level screen. There's no rhyme or reason, though.

How on earth does 6000 give hundreds of boosters? 3309 is the winner for the most color bombs for me...till I can get to the top of the map and see what those levels have in store.

My Mom had the same question about the Chocolate box rewards. I showed her what happens when you claim it...until they decide update it the best thing to do is check your inventory before you claim it and go back to inventory to see that it's there. When you get something new it's easy enough to tell. They sparkle when you first open the backpack screen and there should be a #1 on the screen with the backpack that tells you there's something you need to see.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?