๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Life requests stay in mailbox/ Lives do not get sent or received

Options

Answers

• Jax-2
    Jax-2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

I know this has been brought up by numerous people but I can't find the posts to find a solution, so I apologise in advance for repeating what others have written. I get around 75 requests each time for friends (mostly the same friend as she's the only one who plays) to send her lives. What's going on please, and how can I remedy this? Giving her 75 lives every 10 minutes or so is ludicrous, not to mention, I only get one or two every so often.

• mumimpossible
    mumimpossible Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

So my request box is getting clogged up please help

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @mumimpossible

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.๐Ÿ™‚

Lives problem is a known issue.

Our technicians have now isolated the cause of the fault and are creating a fix which will be available in a game update, version number (1.171), coming soon.

Please make sure that you have your device set to automatically update apps, so it can be downloaded as soon as it becomes available.๐Ÿ™‚ย ย 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

Hi @stacyboo

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.๐Ÿ™‚

Our technicians have now isolated the cause of the fault and are creating a fix which will be available in a game update, version number (1.171), coming soon.

Please make sure that you have your device set to automatically update apps, so it can be downloaded as soon as it becomes available.๐Ÿ™‚ย ย 

• ullah01
    ullah01 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Can I get any reward for playing this game ?

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas for Your Kind Help for all of the Members.

Have A Nice Day!

• ciba
    ciba Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

My ability to send lives is messed up. I check request to send a life, but it will only say accept. No send option

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

Hi @ciba

• dtrue29trussel
    dtrue29trussel Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I cant even get 1 or 2 free lives or figure out how to send em.

• Jax-2
    Jax-2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I'm not getting free lives, everyone wants me to give them. All 75 of them. ๐Ÿ˜’

Are you connected to Facebook? Friends who play usually send them to you, or if not, you can ask strangers too when you've run out.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?