Nita09
Nita09 Posts: 6 Level 2

Why can't I retrieve my progress

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Nita09 - they are working on the issue and that main thread that I gave you the link to is where you will find the latest information from the Community Manager/Moderators. Unfortunately I don't have a specific timeline for you at this time.

Answers

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @Nita09 and welcome to the King Community! You should still have your progress even without an internet connection. I can play the game in airplane mode and still keep my progress.

• Nita09
    Options

It's saying no internet connection and I'm back at the beginning I'm pissed!!

• bearwithme
    Options

Are you seeing this notice?

People have reported having trouble connecting and they have received this notice. There is a thread about this issue and you can see it here.

What make and model are you playing on and are you playing via FB? Bottom line - if you truly have lost your progress Player Support can restore it for you - especially if you have saved your progress by playing either via FB or King.com.

• Nita09
    Options

It's saying no internet connection and I'm back at the beginning I'm pissed!! Yes that's the notice I'm seeing. When will they fix?

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Nita09 - they are working on the issue and that main thread that I gave you the link to is where you will find the latest information from the Community Manager/Moderators. Unfortunately I don't have a specific timeline for you at this time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?