[Finished] #TheCrushIsReal - Exclusive chance to appear in Candy Crush!

Options

Comments

• Fnsuzyq67
    Fnsuzyq67 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm on level 6451. Needless to say I've put lots of time into the game..I love it when someone gets close to me in levels, it spurs me on to stay ahead them. I get excited when I see a new feature as I try to figure out how to beat it.

#TheCrushIsReal

• Bigbaby58
    Bigbaby58 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

#TheCrushIsReal

The reason why I keep crushing because I have a crush on the🍬 Candy Crush Saga to which has been my personal Spa Therapy for Wins-- especially, as the Real World trains me for life's hard core Serious Challenges.

Big Baby

• Tarina
    Tarina Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Its the best game and motivational Eye Candy Crush out I love the games it keeps my mind motivated focusing on the realistic life of all the full candies that you can bust still move on to the next level it is very adventurous to me and keeps me focused at times when I can't keep focusing thanks for inviting his game Candy Crush Soda and all is amazing game and keep adding boards we love it

• TantKant
    TantKant Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

#TheCrushIsReal

There are two kinds of levels. Pure luck or with a strategy. When I conquer a level the satisfaction is enormous. Especially a strategy level. Then I have also picked the brain of the constructer. It’s great feeling.

#CrushIsReal

• ofo
    ofo Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I love to play Candy Crush becomes it's both intoxicating and exhilarating! It makes me feel very happy, animated, and elated. Nothing tickles my pickle more than when I get a color bomb and a wrapped candied combo!! I absolutely love the fact that King keeps releasing new levels regularly, because at one point, at level 5,720, a notice popped up stating that I am one of the best players and that new levels were coming soon, and sure enough within days, I was off on my candy journey again!! I love, love, love to start my morning's with a cup of coffee and a quick game before work and school, and I love to play a game to help me unwind at the end of my busy days! #TheCrushIsReal

• Fnsuzyq67
    Fnsuzyq67 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm so sad. I'm out of levels. Now I go back and and get 3 stars on old levels.....

• Jayanthi_sk
    Jayanthi_sk Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

# THECRUSHISREAL

I love this game as it has been a great stress buster and at times when I'm in a depression move it pulls me back to life. Now I even more enjoy as my daughter does not like one of my friend as he was the cause for her to deactivate her FB account. He is leading my by 200+ levels. As a revange my daughter wants me to go ahead of him. Play hard to take the lead. Love you Candy Crush Saga πŸ˜πŸ’–

• Jayanthi_sk
    Options

I love this game as it has been a great stress buster and at times when I'm in a depression mood it pulls me back to life. Now I even more enjoy as my daughter does not like one of my friend. As he was the cause for her to deactivate her FB account. He is leading my by 200+ levels. As a revange my daughter wants me to go ahead of him. Playing hard to take the lead. Help me Candy crush to achieve the goal. Love you Candy Crush Saga πŸ˜πŸ’–

• Jayanthi_sk
    Options

Suddenly all the advertisement and free boosters that came after the ad, all have been stopped. With out boosters I'm finding hard to complete a level specially the hard levels. I take three to four days to complete a single level. CCS team kindly look into the issue and help me out of it. I hope I don't lose the interest for this reason. Thank you in advance team.

• Jayanthi_sk
    Options

Not just the boosters from the ad but I don't get the climb , 30 min life or more , I don't get them aswell. All happened after I did a purchase of piggy bank. After spending money if the bosters has to vanish then why spend real money, is it just to see the interesting game is in trouble??? Kindly help.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?