⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• ashfordgooner
    ashfordgooner Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options

it is frustrating when a major "helpful" part of the game is taken away, without anything new being there to replace it. i havent cleared a level (6437) since the cubes were removed yesterday, and it is getting to the stage where it is pointless playing, as it is either too hard, or i am not good enough, to progress without the help of the boosters.

it is great if the levels get harder, but not if we cant go for the 180 cubes to help us.

and even more frustrating when the wife keeps saying, "I can get the cubes ok". :)

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,143 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @rehabmyaleh69 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• Jackie_Malo
    Jackie_Malo Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Yesterday I all of a sudden have no more candies to collect?

please help I love this game!

thx Jackie Malo

• throcks5
    throcks5 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

What happened to sugar drops on Candy Crush? I was very upset when they got limited to 5 per level and so exciting when it went back to normal. Now it’s missing all together. I will definitely not play it as much. I don’t have too many new levels and now no reason to replay the old levels.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to encourage in-game purchasing. So if something is missing in the game, take a break from it and stay tuned since it means that a new features may come up eventually!

You will find more information HERE but not much about the new features and how they will be better for players just yet.

Try to ignore anything a superstar may say to this as they already get free gold each month to buy stuff with.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,143 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @throcks5 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,981 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Jackie_Malo and welcome to the King Community. I can understand your dismay because it affects all players who love and play the game - Superstars included. The studio has tested some of these changes in the past and based upon player reactions, sometimes a perceived negative change has been reversed by the Studio. The Superstars are players just like you and even though we receive some gold bars as thanks for the help that we provide throughout the community (helping players, making videos, creating games and contests etc.) - we still play the game and experience the same changes that you do.

So please don't automatically ignore what a Superstar says as @Bumper2019 has said. I encourage you and other players to let the studio know how you feel about the changes in the different discussion threads (as long as you abide by the community rules and you can even vote to bring back sugar drops here.

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options

Go to your settings on your phone or tablet nd out the date forward until l the lives are full. Then put the date back to the correct one.

• crushing83
    crushing83 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

My sugar drops have been missing for almost 3 days now, what happened to them?

• PhenX
    PhenX Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

So frustrating !!! I play twice a day to get boosters with sugars drops levels and since yesterday, they're gone !!! What's going on???

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?