Hey! Join us!

🏃 Candy Spring Race! Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!
🕑️ When do you play Candy Crush? Let us know and win 24h Unlimited Lives! HERE!
🐨👸💃💪 What Candy Crush player are you? Find out and claim your personal badge HERE!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 13,496 Community Manager
edited March 2020 in Discussions

Hello Community and all Candy Crush players around the world!

We’d like to share some updates from the Candy Factory.

As the year progresses, in Candy Crush Saga we can now boast over 6000 levels and enjoy a multitude of sweet features and delicious bonuses!

The most recent addition to the Candy Kingdom is the Bubblegum Pop, but the hard work on producing sweet things does not stop here. We will continue working on even more exciting surprises that we'll introduce during the year.

To be able to add all these fun features we will need to do some spring cleaning in the game, which means that you may notice some slight changes:

Very soon, the Sugar Track and the Candy Pet are going to be taking a break in some games. Also, the Build-a-Bot feature will be getting an update which will turn up the challenge a bit by not charging the bot when playing previous levels.

We hope that you are as excited as we are for all Candy Crush newbies that are on the way, even though some old features will be missed. 

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!

P.S. Check also my comment here.

Prev134567228

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• samm_kmlsamm_kml Posts: 432 Level 4

Let’s hope it will be good change .

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Quick question @freb Was this ⬆⬆⬆ necessary?

I mean... Someone -in this case Community Manager Extraordinaire, @Pounawea- took the time to write an informative Post to only have someone, who not only plays the King Games -from what you wrote, at least CCS- but who is also a Member of King Games' Community (basically, someone who is full-blown into the King thing, IYKWIM), come and muddle the Thread with needless jibber-jabber... Think about it: with so many things to read, do, create, etc. around here, was this the best you could do?

💡Since you are fairly new to the Community, allow me to use this opportunity to give you a little -unsolicited yet clearly needed- Tip ➡ You still have time to return to your post and "Edit" it.

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

PS: Almost forgot! ➡You might want to read -or re-read if you've already done so- the Community's House Rules (the third bullet point in the last part might prove to be particularly eye-opening).

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2

Quick question @Aine ➡ Was this ⬆⬆⬆ necessary?

I mean... Someone -in this case Community Manager Extraordinaire, @Pounawea- took the time to write an informative Post to only have someone, who not only plays the King Games -from what you wrote, at least CCS- but who is also a Member of King Games' Community (basically, someone who is full-blown into the King thing, IYKWIM), come and muddle the Thread with needless jibber-jabber... Think about it: with so many things to read, do, create, etc. around here, was this the best you could do?

💡Since you are fairly new to the Community, allow me to use this opportunity to give you a little -unsolicited yet clearly needed- Tip ➡ You still have time to return to your post and "Edit" it.

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙

PS: Almost forgot! ➡You might want to read -or re-read if you've already done so- the Community's House Rules (the info in the First Title might prove to be particularly eye-opening).