⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Comments

• Suze-3
    Suze-3 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi....know others have noted this as well. I am really disappointed. A few weeks ago, I found the highest number of c candies I could get (to get free boosters) was now 5. About a week later, it reverted back and I was very happy. Now I get none.

As someone who has spent a decent amount of money on this game, I am again disappointed in this change. Hoping it will revert back soon or I will need to look for a new game. That makes me sad but when I feel that the only way I can win is to spend only my money, I lose interest. Thanks for listening.

• rajendrapatil
    rajendrapatil Posts: 1 Newbie

Why sugar track is not available ? Have you stopped it altogether? This will reduce the number of daily players. Beginning of end of CCS.

• rajendrapatil
    rajendrapatil Posts: 1 Newbie

Why sugar track is not available ? Have you stopped it altogether? This will reduce the number of daily players. Beginning of end of CCS.

• spitfire4
    spitfire4 Posts: 2 Newbie

New Bee

March 5

I wonder if their advertisers know that they are doing this as I am not playing anywhere near as much as I was, so I will not be viewing any adverts. I wait every week for the new levels, they are so hard that I need the boosters. I will never pay for them so there is not much choice left other than to delete. I will wait a while just in case they realise what a stupid mistake they have made.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to encourage in-game purchasing. So if something is missing in the game, take a break from it and stay tuned since it means that a new features may come up eventually!

You will find more information HERE but not much about the new features and how they will be better for players just yet.

Try to ignore anything a superstar may say to this as they already get free gold each month to buy stuff with.

• Cok
    Cok Posts: 9 Level 2

Als dit inderdaad verdwenen is overweeg ik om te stoppen met ccs

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,851 Candy Moderator

Hi @rajendrapatil . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

and you can share and post about the game Candy Crush Saga in this page 👇️

Have a nice day

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

sorry @kiara_wael i reply b4 u yesterday but it showed only today.

superstars not bad people but have less 2 lose

523 Posts: 10 Level 2

Without Sugar drops I can't get boosters and without boosters no level will be cleared

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,851 Candy Moderator

HI @Suze-3 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

and if you want bring back again we have vote👇️

HERE.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?