Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,046 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there!

I came to play later yesterday. You are right that collecting with the C was removed. See what comes next for us. C collecting was a suggestion from me where the community didn't exist yet. It was nice to collect it and collect the boosters. Okay, we have to wait for something new to come. I hope something good.

• pelúcia___
    pelúcia___ Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Por que tiraram as gotas de açúcar ? Era o melhor recurso para obter boostets estou muito decepcionada com isso. Jogava todos os dias em níveis anteriores para obter as recompensas , volta logo gotas de açúcar!!!

• kim1971
    kim1971 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I joined this community just so I could say this..... with all the best ways to earn boosters f ok new, I'm not sure what my incentive is anymore!! I am currently sitting on love 6500 and await new levels every Wednesday, I play through the week to gain new boosters to pass the new levels and often buy boosters and gold bars as well. Since I have no more incentive to play through the week. I will be looking for a new game to play, unless sugar drops and the original chocolate box are brought back.

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

Agree with all

can you please king for once listen to us what the players want

we are the ones that are making you do your money so let us players enjoy the game by collecting sugar drops in order to earn boosters to help us achieve hard levels

I am too on level 6500

• sheilariddell
    sheilariddell Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Im currently in the same situation as you. I wait every Wednesday for new episodes to open. I also play during the week to get boosters. I joined this community as well for this reason. I will definitely be looking for a new game as well. If you find a good one let me know.

• shebert12
    shebert12 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

It seems that most of us who max out all levels each week want to continue to play daily even though all levels have been accomplished. We replay levels to collect sugar drops and other incentives. I’m usually finished with the newly released levels by Friday or Saturday. Without the sugar drops I have no reason to play the game each day so I will wait until next Wednesday to play again when the new levels are released. Over time the addiction and desire to play daily will fade and eventually I will no longer be playing candy crush since King continues to screw with the game. 

Throughout my several years of playing I’ve seen some of the same requests from different players in this forum and King has never met those requests. They obviously do not listen to current and long time players and are not concerned about us. They are only interested in trying to make more money no matter how many people delete the game.

• DianeMac13
    DianeMac13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm very disappointed that they have taken away the Sugar drop feature. I don't even

enjoy playing the game anymore.

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

You are right

they only want to frustrate us not keep us happy

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?