Lost lives

Options
SheriR
SheriR Posts: 1 Newbie

I had almost 950 lives saved. Went to spin wheel..lost connection all sudden. After a while was finally able to reconnect again to facebook but I lost all my lives.what do I do to get the lives back?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @SheriR

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

At first, everything you saved in the mailbox wasn't all lives, meaning there was some lives request from friends. Live notifications will be reduced or enhanced each time when the game is synced to the server. This is circle process.

So when you're playing game offline, live notifications won't change.

Don't forget that you can always request plenty more lives at any time from your friends

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?