Level 2262 bug???

gravytrain
gravytrain Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi everyone!! I submitted a complaint about this, but received a general response pointing me here. So, I take my candy games seriously, and this was the first time I have come across an impossible level. So, theres frosting makers you have to free from the licorice and hit 30 frostings to pass the level, however, it doesn't make enough frosting to pass. It makes about 1 every 4-5 moves and you only get 38 moves. The makers will produce a puff of smoke instead of frosting. I've seen another entry about this issue in 2018, but it was dismissed as "no one else has complained about this". I've also watched tutorials and their games made a ton of frosting each move. So, it's clearly not operating the same for me. I'm afraid to uninstall and reinstall it bc I will lose all my boosters. Please help!!

Comments

• mrs15146
    mrs15146 Posts: 1 Newbie

Im dealing with the same issue!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020

Hey folks, here's a recent vid for this one.

It might be better to use a lucky (check mark/tick) booster here (if you've got it).

Normally I'd recommend filling up that booster bot/space dash thing before starting the level; but since that's virtually impossible now (& unless you get a lucky board), you're basically screwed at the moment (for advancing).

Did you all hear about the recent changes in the game?

Click here if you didn't.

And nothing has been put in as a replacement (so far); might be better to wait for that replacement, but use that lucky if in a rush.

Give it a shot, you never know; enjoy...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,867 Candy Moderator

Hi @gravytrain and @mrs15146 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

This level has hard difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and make special candy. Combine special candies with each other to break more blockers or use striped candy break the icing blocker that is in middle part of the board.

Keep trying .

Hope this will help you

• gravytrain
    gravytrain Posts: 3 Newbie

Thanks for your tips, but the issue is the machines only make frosting every 4 moves or so, so it doesn't matter how quickly I unleash them from the licorish, it won't get me to 30 in 38 moves. This is either a glitch or extortion attempt imo.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Yep, no arguments here; it's a nice, little racket they've got going on.

BTW, would you be using an Apple product to play this game/level?

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited March 2020

You've got line up moves that take out more than one icing at a time. And don't destroy any icing generators.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?