We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @Janinesillat

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• Sukanta_Biswas

Hi everyone ❤️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

• dhill1261
    dhill1261 Posts: 5 Level 2

I got the sugar drop reward screen 5 times and no sugar drop rewards. What happened? Also my space ship that i earned disappeared

• Sukanta_Biswas

Hi @dhill1261

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game. So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

• Cindy_Desmet
    Cindy_Desmet Posts: 27 Level 2

Hello everyone , is was announced that the sugartrack and bot would be taking a break , as some new features would come to candy crush , i too think it is a sad thing for the sugartrack not provide me more boosters when i struggle with a hard level , i now have trouble getting enough lives :( when on a nightmare level , 5 lives wont make you pass it and with no booster help in sight , the fun in finding solutions towards passing a level , without spending money is not giving me a challenge anymore i do not want to spend a fortune to get few boosters , it was more fun to go back in time and replay some fun levels , gain boosters to go back and play the annoying level that gets you stuck , i was able to play for quite a while with the little lives i got , now in 10 minits i am done playing :( , i think lives should be infinitive , and only should have to ask your friends for boosters once a day ... that eventho you are without booster you have the option to buy them , or not , my boyfriend is able to watch video for free boosters i do not have this option eventho i been playing for manyyears , he often gets extras i neer get , cause of those eventho he only been playing a year , he is catching up with me fast ... i think we all should have the same acces to the different ways in winning boosters or lives !

still a huge candy crush fan , i hope you guys dont remove the fun for those who cannot spend mony <3

• Phyllis_Wallace
    Phyllis_Wallace Posts: 3 Newbie

The "C" that appears on a game number no longer shows up on any game. I'm playing on Win10 PC, my ID# is 1012918990. This is happening on 2 PCs in this household.

• Sukanta_Biswas

Hi @Phyllis_Wallace

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game. So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

• Linda_Hair
    Linda_Hair Posts: 2 Newbie

why are there so many glitches in the game? I want and need my sugar drop challenge back to pass the levels..

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,462 Candy Moderator

Hi @SandraGuilbeault . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience in playing the game

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.

• PascaldeWit
    PascaldeWit Posts: 0 Newbie

I have a new phone. First I lost all boosters. Like 400 color balls, over 200 lollypops, etc. Now I do not get the c candy to collect boostets anymore. Normally after 8 hours there is new c candy.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?