Regardless of my experience that I am having

Options
Candyboy101
Candyboy101 Posts: 20 Level 2
Dear Sirs/Madams,

- I need my feedback from Game Studio.

- I want an update from Game Studio about my game experience about my feedback.

- I want to know what you said and what they said and been deciding to each other.

- I just want free Lives, free Candies, Free Spins e.g double spins, free Lucky, free items, free moves e.g. 3 moves, 5 moves, 10 moves or 15 moves and more on  Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga like I have free abs. That was happened on my other account, on my other device; phone and this won’t happening on this account, on this device; phone.

- I want that, on this account, on this device; phone.

- Please do everything you can!

- P.S. I’m not begging you!

- My experience that I am having was poor; very poor.

- I want everyone involved that make this happen for me!

- it’s just not fair, everyone has got them except from me.

- Take this seriously.

- I want to make a formal complaint about this game about my poor; very poor experience and I also want to give bad feedback about this game about my poor; very poor experience that I am having.

You’re sincerely,

Miles Barker.

Comments

• Candyboy101
    Options
  • Candyboy101
    Options

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga need to have improvements and need to be an update-to-date games become I did not received any of the following ‘free items’ from in-game experience for such as; ‘free lives’, ‘free moves’, ‘free spins’, ‘special events’, and ‘rewards’ Please make ‘free items’, ‘special events’, and ‘awards’ available on my Kingdom account and on my device itself.

It has been weeks.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Please Do not ignore this feedback.

Thanks.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,893 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Candyboy101 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• Candyboy101
    Options

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga need to have improvements and need to be an update-to-date games become I did not received any of the following ‘free items’ from in-game experience for such as; ‘free lives’, ‘free moves’, ‘free spins’, ‘special events’, and ‘rewards’ Please make ‘free items’, ‘special events’, and ‘awards’ available on my Kingdom account and on my device itself.

It has been weeks.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Please Do not ignore this feedback.

P.S. I don’t know if this is a right page of discussion of my feedback of experience or where?

Thanks!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to encourage in-game purchasing. So if something is missing in the game, take a break from it and stay tuned since it means that a new features may come up eventually!

You will find more information HERE but not much about the new features and how they will be better for players just yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?