Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• nooey
    nooey Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Agreed. It happened last year and I just stopped playing as it wasn’t fun anymore. It’s such a shame, I’m surprised they’ve done it to us again when they know how unpopular it is. It would appear we just don’t matter. I shan’t bother playing for a while.

• Nofun99
    Nofun99 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

You guys took the fun and challenge out of the game. I am trying to find a new game to replace it. It was a challenge winning candies, not buying boosters. It okay to buy once in while, but making it the only way to really win is no fun. You don't get it.

• Catwillcox
    Catwillcox Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

What happened to the candy “C” you could collect?

• jcb51
    jcb51 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I think maybe King is looking to pull candy crush completely. The games are boring when you have to play them over and over again because there are no boosters to help you. I’m already playing less and less and have found Duolingo. An amazing way to spend your time. Absolutely free. At the mo I’m learning Italian. It was fun while it lasted King but your greed has ended up alienating you from your faithful players.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

quote:

What happened to the candy “C” you could collect?

Go to page one, you'll find the info there...

quote:

At the mo I’m learning Italian...

Seems like you're about ready to bid arrivederci to this game, eh?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to this community
    Unfortunately, with the events, some are removed and you get something new. And a certain group of players are chosen at random. Not everyone has the same entity. It also depends on the different platforms. Not every platform has it at the same time as another. The link. Then tell you the answer !!

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

You could be right. King seems to have run out of ideas instead of going back to what worked well when players loved the game. The way it is going now I should not be surprised if there will soon be far fewer players.

There are so many one star reviews for the game now. Any new players will soon realise how ridiculously difficult the game is and if they have any sense they won't bother to try.

Well done Activision or King whoever you are - you have ruined a great game.

• djulis
    djulis Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I never but busters and I am on the last levels

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

I don’t know anything for sure, but the chances of King pulling Candy Crush are about the same as me growing a third foot. I still enjoy the game, and I hope the new features will change your mind and bring you back to this game.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

I hope you are right but if there is not an option to win boosters by skill and not sheer luck then it will not tempt me back. There needs to be something to do every day which is why I loved the sugar drop. Now, once you have done 3 rounds of the chocolate box, there are only new levels left which are impossibly difficult even with several boosters.

I find the game boring now which is why I have stopped playing and countless other players are saying the same thing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?