Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Somebody round here has an avatar that suits their posting style pretty darn well, if ya know who's who...

• CrushOfCandy
    CrushOfCandy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

‼️‼️‼️‼️

• ginadean07
    ginadean07 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

I'm stuck on levels without any boosters to help at all it's not fun to play the same level over and over

• Chase_
    Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

King is literally destroying their own game for money. Companies that ruin their game for money are not worth your time or money. If you want to keep playing, more power to you, but if you’re reading into the new updates you may be being tricked into spending hard-earned cash because you think the new feature is a bug. Anyways, King is ruining there own game just to get angry people to spend money. This won’t work for to long, so why even do it?

• Sharon2468
    Sharon2468 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Well the reason I join is bc of the boosters now they gonna stop giving boosters wow that's sad

• stane
    stane Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The change to remove being able to build by passing old levels makes many levels impossible. You can’t even get close to completing and even if you have a bank of boosters they are completely inadequate to help. In fact if this is the change implemented by candy crush why have build a bot at all as it is impossible to pass sufficient successive levels to ever achieve a full build a bot anyway. Totally pointless unachievable feature. I’m at 6525 and impossible to move forward and frankly totally boring playing levels over and over with 0 prospect of passing or even getting close unless you get a freakishly lucky board. No skill or tactics involved. Never thought I would get to this point but lost interest in playing.

• debs0630
    debs0630 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Yeah this game is no longer fun or challenging.. It is now very frustrating to me and I used to play for relaxing and the challenge but no more.. Ive been playing for many years.. but time to move on when a "game" makes me get headaches.. False advertising where this game says it is relaxing.. lol joke..

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Wow,really?..I think most players would like sugar drops back,the reset back etc than a new looking screen,,do you really think most are bothered by this

• Sharon2468
    Sharon2468 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Wow the new candy crush saga bored I really like that new one and the little buttons at the bottom there and I'm trying to win me some rewards I have not received nothing what do I need to do please somebody tell me

• marnt
    marnt Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have played one 6000 levels but since sugar drops have gone it isn’t fun anymore. I occasionally go back in to see if they’re back. But I’ve broken the candy crush habit. So if that’s what you’re after, good job. Let me know if you bring them back and I’ll start playing again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?