Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey I have an idea! How about they throw sugar stars out if and when you use a party popper. Like when the board explodes sugar stars pop up. LOL! I'm losing it this morning.

• Sergio_Donna
    Sergio_Donna Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

After playing this game for 4 years I have to say that the changes have produced more NEGATIVE experiences than positive ones. The game developers are viewing taking away booster earning staples as a way to "increase the challenge". Well if you have to play a single game over 300 times to get a "lucky" board to win, that's not much of a challenge...it's just frustrating as all hell! Currently I'm at 6491 and have noticed that each level takes days to win. My "fantastic 5" is useless....my current "team" has 705 points and 5 hrs left to get to 5,000; I have no sugar drop games; I can accumulate 3 chocolate box wins a day...that's a win every other day; my build-a-bot doesn't let me win on past levels (I know---you're making it MORE challenging). I think you guys are in trouble. The sites I follow hardly have any positive comments, and those are mostly from people who are under the 2000 level. I won't buy any boosters and never, have so don't count on me for financial support. Thanks for listening!😒

• JuneR
    JuneR Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

OK, guys. So much complaining! So much refusing to pay anything. So much sounding like you are owed something. My suggestion is that King EMDS the game at whatever level they want, and that’s the END. YOU MADE IT! That’s all, folks! Now pat yourself on the back and move on. Nice job but it’s over. So long, been fun, bye bye! 😘

• Hinske
    Hinske Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Agree, a bit. When a game is free of charges, it should not be depending on whether anyone buys anything. I most certainly won't since it's a free game haha.

And you're right, when they want to stop in stead of encouraging, just stop. I'm over level 6500 now and reckon about 10-15 minutes per game...in the past, that's a hell of a time I enjoyed playing 😉

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

The reason I am furious at losing boosters for past levels is not that I need those boosters to win new levels. I got my enjoyment from the game playing a past level I really enjoyed and gaining as many boosters as I could. It is now literally impossible for me to play the level I enjoy the way I enjoy playing it.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Options

I think CCS has had its day - so many unhappy players who are threatening to delete the game. Many are like me - not playing since the worst changes ever made to the game in the hope it will return to the great game it once was.

I fear we will all be disappointed as King/Activision continue to rake in money from those who keep buying boosters.I would recommend that all players who come on the site STOP BUYING boosters and ask all your friends to do the same.

It is the only way we are likely to get any improvement on the current woeful situation.

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,304 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: A new Navigation Bar is coming to Candy Crush Saga!.
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,644 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @MarzolaRoberto . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Please visit Candy Crush Saga page that you can share and post about the game 👇️

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

Social distancing. Can’t go anywhere. No new TV. Come on King at least let us enjoy our time by playing Candy Crush Saga. This is your wonderful time to show players you are in an emergency all over the world. Refund the SD, add more challenge where players will be able to win free boosters , add more new levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?