Facebook and Android logins

Gtp
Gtp Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi. I created my CC saga account years ago and have forgotten how I set them up.

I'm logged in on Facebook using CCsaga there. There is no way to change the password that I can find there except forgot-password.

When I'm using the same account on Android, the information is the same. When I log out of Facebook on Android and attempt to log back in to create a new password it gives me the 'not linked to a King account'. IOW, when attempting to log back in to Facebook using the right user/password, it doesn't know me on CC.

It's like CC saga has another email address attached. I don't recall setting up CC saga differently on Android, I just signed into facebook and used the facebook account there (I thought). Is it possible that Androids use a different user/pw set? I don't want to create another account to set a password because I'm over level 1900 and don't want to lose the information.

What's the proper procedure for accessing (or changing a password) on an Android for a Facebook account? Thanks Gtp

Best Answers

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?