Candy Crush sugar drop dispenser stuck

Options
Gayle_Labib
Gayle_Labib Posts: 12 Level 2

For 3 days my sugar drop dispenser has stuck at 73 / 60.......I can't collect sugar drops any more as it won't move on . I play on a Chrome Book , I have 2 accounts and the other one is fine. Help please I need sugar drops to help with the levels ......I'm still playing for the chocolate box rewards and I have passed about 10 new levels in these 3 days HELP

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,627 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Gayle_Labib . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Please visit Candy Crysh Saga page to get quikly answer 👇️

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@Gayle_Labib

u mean u have 2 acct? 1 is ok and 1 not ok?

play on the account which is ok...

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Gayle_Labib Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

The Sugar Track feature was removed from the game and it will not be available anymore soon! They are cutting down the feature for few players at a time, so it is taking a while for everybody to reach this.

The reason for the Sugar track to be taken away could be the constant glitches we were having with it!! So, all the glitchy features are being taken away and new features are brought in.... I guess, Chocolate Box could be one of those new features!!

I am glad to know that one of your accounts still has the Sugar Track challenge! By any chance, are you playing on King.Com with that account? If so, the game is not affected there yet, but we are not receiving the rewards anymore from the Sugar Jar!!

But, if you are getting the boosters also from the Sugar Track challenge, enjoy it while it lasts and save up your boosters. And please do not count on having that forever. It will be taken out soon from that account too.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further assistance. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great day! Stay safe and Warm!

• Gayle_Labib
    Options

Everyone who I have spoken to on The Candy Crush Saga Facebook help group says their Sugar drop dispenser just disappeared mine is stuck on on 73 / 60 .....I can still see it !

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Gayle_Labib and welcome to our Community!

Check my reply on this thread here.

• Gayle_Labib
    Options

I'm beginning to wish mine would disappear .....one week later and it is still stuck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?