Its matter of good luck

Options
danieladrian
danieladrian Posts: 1 Newbie

I am really disappointed with candy crush. It seems like in order to put more levels they haven't realised that there are A LOT of levels that depend entirely of having a very good luck to succed it. Sometimes you only have just one move for several movements and you have no other option but lose, lose and lose. It's not a challenge anymore, just luck. I like challenge, but when it depends only of good luck, for me its not fun nor atractive anymore. I think they miss the point here, just to have more levels. There are levels that are a complete waste of time, because of the level of luck you need to have.

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Well, people just keep coming back for more...darn it!

If they would actually end the map and give a real reward for getting there... Then find ways to make the game fun and challenging to go back and play... Or call it another Round to start at the first level with a different set of features to get to the end of the map with even better rewards...and so on and so on... Then they wouldn't have to keep dragging it out, painted into a corner. They could focus on the levels they've already made and make them more fun to play instead of tweaking the difficulty to the point that the "hard" ones can be done in one go when the next "not-hard" level keeps you stuck for ages.

Just sayin'...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?