This is not fair and I had a poor experience

Options
Candyboy101
Candyboy101 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi Candy Crush developers, this game is not fair and I did had a poor experience with this game. This game needs to have improvements and updated since my experience was poor. Other people receives ‘free items’ free moves’ ‘free lives’ and ‘free spins’ including ‘Lucky Bean’ as well. On my account I did not get all of them ‘free items’ so make this available for my device so that I can enjoy this game otherwise I will delete this game even though I love this game. I also keep losing and other player even win or cheat. All I’m asking is make ‘free items’ available on my device meaning Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga.

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Candyboy101 !

The game is free to download and free to play and besides that features many options to get free in-game items, but all these extra features are not always available for all players, in all regions or on all devices.

Since all our games are already free to download and free to play, they need to be monetised in some other way and therefore they offer the in-game purchases. This means also that the access to all free in-game items is limited.

To ensure that new levels, features and updates can frequently be added to the game, all items cannot always be free of charge, but you can always play the game for free and enjoy the sweet fun.

Remember as well, that the Candy Crush team is consisting of several hundreds of people that cannot afford to work for free and the game level making is a long and complicated process.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?