⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• Gort
    Gort Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

No, in the regular games. Do not get any of the 180 points.

• Carol_Hudson
    Carol_Hudson Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

@Glenn1972 The only thing I haven't been doing is putting @ in front of your name. The email definitely came from you and started with asking what level I was on. After that, nothing appears without logging in which I have (clearly) done and your message is not here. Level 5909 is the level. Aside from all this, the changes have not been addressed. When the sugar drops disappeared (Without any notification BEFORE the event) I thought it must have been me or my tablet. After trying all the usual"fixes" I decided to uninstall and reinstall. Lost all my boosters which I now know is normal - hundreds of bombs, at least a dozen flying saucers and, inter alia, 2 pinatas - all of which have now become extremely important because now there is no way to get these again (no bots to help me through levels to win boosters) and no way to progress without these boosters and without sugar drops, no way to earn boosters. It appears to me that the changes have been made to suit those people on the highest levels with no thought for the average player who is part time because they work the majority of the time. They use the game after work as leisure and do not play endlessly for hours. If there is no reason to play old levels, why have them? To use as Aussie term - NOT HAPPY JAN!

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @Carol_Hudson , your tagging was correctly made and my notification light came on. So now you know now to contact others. As for your Email and not being read all of my message may be due to the difference in devices we each use. I hope I understood that question correctly. I am using win 10 laptop. I see that you are on level 5909 and are doing well with you game, you are playing the higher and new levels. The sugar drop feature was replaced with a chocolate box. Do you have the chocolate box? There is a discussion area here where members share tips on how to get the most out of it. Yes - when we uninstall we do lose boosters as they are stored in your devise memory. This has happened to me but the game seemed to be kind to me and over time my boosters built back up. Boosters are extremely important at your level and I understand your frustration and losing them. Look for discussions here that speak to your concerns about your game such as the bringing back of sugar drops. But also learn how to get the most out of your chocolate box. Our voice is strong in the appropriate discussions when we present our concerns in an appropriate manner. There is also a discussion on game tips that I found is helpful. I look forward to seeing you in the forums and want to continue. If I miss your tags please write on my wall for now in time we will be able to use personal message to better make contact.

Will talk more latter, Glenn

• Carol_Hudson
    Options

@Glenn1972 Yes I have the chocolate box but it only offers the same boosters over and over and then the reward only arrives after 2 days! I need to be able use 2 x bombs, 2 x stripped and wrapped with 3 extra moves or I'm going nowhere - which I have tried this morning. Waste of time, boosters (a few of which I have) and absolutely no enjoyment as to lack of achievement for my daily bonus, race to a finish line again st people I don't even know or are "friends" or anything else. It's been a week and I'm still at the same level. Unbelievable without build a bot or sugar drops. Now that we here in Oz are stuck at home and can't even travel inter- state I'm being passed by people who now have endless time on their hands (which I don't) and I don't even know them. Grossly unfair ...

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Carol_Hudson , let's try something different. At the level you are on you can collect some badges. Candy Crush Saga has released the level 3000 Milestone Badge!!

Read how to earn all three level badges (below) and remember with all threads you visit the top of page 1 carefully for details.

•Candy Crush Saga Level 1000 Milestone badge here🎖

•Candy Crush Saga Level 2000 Milestone badge here🎖🎖

•Can you ‘Guess’ level 3000 contest and claim your badge contest 🎖🎖🎖

Note: to earn this badge page 1 you will need to post a screenshot of your game field. It will also ask you to guess the score that Foley1362 earned after he finished his game and enter it under your screenshot! 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/281867/can-you-guess-level-3000-contest-and-claim-your-badge-contest#latest

• Carol_Hudson
    Options

@Glenn1972 Not entirely sure why you've sent this "map". All I want to do is play the game and not spend hours trying to negotiate that map. So I've registered for "badges" - will that give me back my boosters, bring back sugar drops, build a bot on earlier games? Some of the polls don't even work - why send me there if I can't vote ... sigh

• BamaBlakeRTR
    BamaBlakeRTR Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

yes used to be u could repeat levels 1476, 666 etc to load up on boosters to keep playing new levels. Had hundreds In the bank and it was great-stay at top of game without costing $$, but had to invest time doing old levels.

King clearly wants to increase profits to stop this system of their loyal players. Sad!! All about the $$.

the answers given about the changes needed to bring in new functionalities absolutely Inaccurate. It’s a Move to try and get the veterans of the game to have to pay more. Sad, sad sad.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,871 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @BamaBlakeRTR . Welcome to our Community 🙎

Sorry for the inconvenience about the game

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• Nedman
    Nedman Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

The removal of the coins, disabling the fantastic five, and other interesting features you are removing will make a lot of us lose interest in the game. I liked the idea of being rewarded for playing Candy crush, but now you want us to pay money for everything. Seems the daily spin has been removed as well.

Very soon it will be to COMPLETELY DELETE THE GAME. I can't be spending money on data and be forced to spend money on playing the game. If it were a betting platform you will understand that you can earn money. But what are you earning from Candy crush saga? NOTHING

You guys had better reintroduce the interesting features of the game

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U can choose not to spend any money on this game ... lots of ppl do it this way ...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?