Let’s stay apart, but play together! Unlimited lives gift

Options
Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Discussions

Would you like to participate, share your feedback and win Gold Bars?

Dear community,

We want to bring you some joy, fun and distraction to smash through the hours and also bring our Candylicious Community together through our passion for the game. 

This week, we will be sending you a ‘24 hours of unlimited lives’ gift in the game that you will need to claim. We hope that these little extra treats will help you level up. 

!! How many levels do you think you can beat this week? Don't hesitate to share your success with us!

We hope this helps, even if it's just a little bit.

#PlayApartTogether

Please note:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
  • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
  • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
  • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
  • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
  • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Comments

• Johan-3
    Johan-3 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

A massive thanks to King for giving us unlimited lives and helping us get through this difficult time, your are saving lives 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Nice to see some people appreciate the gesture 👍️

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
  • christey313
    christey313 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think during these days of being quarantined, candy crush should give us some free lives more often. We need something to do!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

They have done unlimited lives for a week for UK, Italy, Spain and India. think other countries waiting to see if theres will follow suit.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,928 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Pounawea

I just got on Mobile this day , Hope we have on windows 10 also 😊

Please Stay Safe

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

Thank you @kiara_wael , you too!

In regards the Unlimited lives 24 hours gifts, we are releasing them worldwide bit by bit. Please be patience if you don't see them right away in your games and also, please consider the following:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Also, please note that Asia-Pacific countries, the Unlimited lives might be arriving tomorrow at around 9:00 am CEST.

Happy crushing everyone and please, stay safe! #PlayApartTogether

@Elsa @bearwithme @Sukanta_Biswas @kiara_wael @firebombmarkus @Foley1362 @Crimson_Dawn @Lynette @wafercookieflippers @PummyRaj

• desdee
    desdee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Great news! I just opened CC and I have unlimited lives for the week! 24 hours will be added every day to your lives! I live in the US! Enjoy everyone! Game on!

• Jena28
    Jena28 Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Hi desdee, i just opened CC & saw the same thing..yay!!! Cant believe it! Glad they saw us express how much we wanted it..i thought my eyes were playin tricks on me, i had to read it THREE times, lol!!! At 1st i thought it said it was for 24 hours ONLY, but its for a WHOLE WEEK! Awesome! Another nice thing would be that when the unlimited lives are over, they should increase 5 lives to 10, permanently! I think ppl would appreciate that a lot :-) for now, i'll just enjoy the free week, yay!!

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Pounawea .

How are you doing my friend? I hope you are fine!

Well, I learned the news from QueenMia so I went and checked Candy Crush Saga too.

And guess what...I've got it even here too!~

Aww...~ Thanks alot for this gift! YOU ARE THE BEST!

You and your team deserve many many hugs too!

Please stay safe and thank you again for this!~

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?