[FINISHED] Create your own Fantastic Five - your dream team may come true!

Options

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    Coming soon!
    A thread for posting teammate offers/requests....
    Team Mgr thread for reporting team info

In an effort to try to bring this thread some order and to help out Elsa, there will be a thread for just the team member willing to manage the data from the others, specifically the user IDs. One of the five on each team can volunteer, it's a labor of love! It'll cut down dramatically on the number of posts that have to be weeded through and"

Find a Team will be where you can find and then message other players if you need a teammate or a team. Once you've built your team, reply to your own original post with an update that says you're "taken". 😅

STAY TUNED!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Question for this one when the game is rolled out . say you pick a team, Are you stuck with this team can someone opt out of a team into another at a later date. If it gets to stage when 1 player does not seem to be playing can you ask for him to be removed from team to replace with another. Like the idea of the upgrade but would seem a waste of time if it got to stage were you were down to say 3 players again.

Things happen in life so could be many reasons for any one of these to happen

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,777 Sweet Legend
    Options

I would be happy to take it on for our team if it is wanted. What do the others say?

@JethrinaBodina & @Sofia1992  & @candycrushinit & @Lynette

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,777 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I think it will be complicated for the translators like me. Since I can only write and translate on a PC. I think I'm screaming out on the mobile device !!!
  • Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

I guess it was when they were testing this but a couple of months back, one of my F5 was marked as team owner. They scored 50 points then no more. It was sickening that they were obviously able to choose a team just to earn points on their behalf. I will try and dig out a screenshot if I have one.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

You create a group by selecting friends from the community.

Then post their Game Id here.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Bumper2019 yes thats my concern ok picking a team if you personally know the team but if just from say people on here it could be abused for such reasons and game ends up as it is know with a small team. also see a way it could be abused if they say you can change teams as you could just make new accounts on lower levels and help yourself if you got the time to do it.

The i think we would just get what we got know feature removed

Never been a fan of the team thing but a good idea in principle.

• mald12
    mald12 Posts: 74 Level 3
    Options

Sukanta i sent my team to you and id

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Well now that you gave everybody instructions for the very bad ideas!😅 We can only hope that people don't cheat. It's just like every other game, app, program, whatever, there are always ways around things, but that's not the point of having this team. No one knows how it's going to work until it's actually out there working. So let's wait and see before we start passing judgment, giving people ideas on how to get around the good parts of the game to turn it into something bad, and enjoy the fact that we get to interact with each other a little closer. Let's not think about them taking away something we haven't even gotten yet, LOL

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

@JethrinaBodina using Build a Bot (prev. levels) and sugar track as examples, it would be better if they thought through ideas and how they might be abused before releasing them, then there would be no need to snatch them back down the road upsetting those who came to rely on them.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?