💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Chocolate Box/Build-a-bot/sugar drops

Options

Why not have the reward be one of each of the booster and gold bar for Chocolate box.

If you will not bring build-a-box back to the way it used to be perhaps you can at lest refresh the first 3 of it each day.

Sugar drops- these are such an important part of this game. Limit them to 10.

PLEASE be fair to everyone that plays this game it is no way fair to have some people enjoying these benefits and others not

I have been playing level 6640 for since Wednesday have used over 300 of my lives I collected and still have not passed it it’s not even considered a hard level according to whomever rates these

These changes are very disappointing and has taken the fun out of the game

I am a retiree on fixed income and will not pay for anything.

8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

There are several in one. You can vote. There is a master list by Elsa. All ideas are listed there.

Please go there and vote.

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @Sue_Coyle12! In order for your idea to be elevated for the studio to consider it takes a lot of votes. The studio is currently making changes and updates to the game. So let's wait to see what changes they create. Have you seen the new idea for Fantastic Five yet? You can check it out here. Let's give the studio a chance to introduce the new events/challenges. I can keep this idea open until mid-April but if there aren't enough votes it will be closed.

• Sue_Coyle12
    Sue_Coyle12 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Thanks Elsa, how do people know to vote?

It would have been nice if they did all the new improvements before taking away from us

Also, are these improvements for everyone that plays? If so, are they going to enjoy the benefits of the sugar drops, playing previous levels to build a bot.

What bothers me the most is that there is no fairness in how this has played out. I had been having fun having competitions with some of my family and friends which I can no longer compete as none of them have been affected by theses changes, only me so i am not out of it

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

+1

Hey @Sue_Coyle12, you can support your own idea by voting on it (FWIW)...

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?