and the professional players had 40 moves

any help??

thank you Shelley

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hello there, welcome to the forum.

Just look at the video, & also fill up that booster bot/space dash thing (lovely letters at this time of year) before you start the level; YMMV.

Easy to do, you got this.

You're welcome, have fun...

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @carttart ,

Some levels can be challenging but with some patience and a clear strategy, all levels can be beaten!

Alright, time to summon the CCS community for some tips & tricks to smash this level! @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @Elsa

Thank you all in advance for your help and for sharing tips and tricks on level 1291!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,483 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thanks @Pounawea

Hi @carttart , Welcome to our Community 🙂

This level has medium difficulty. For this level try to play from bottom part of the board and try to make striped candy with wrapped candy combo or as you play from the bottom candies will shuffle plus it will give chance to make wrapped candy. Combine wrapped candy with other special candy to break blockers that are in top.

Tips for Level 1291

For start combine two ColorBomb together that you can get from LovelyLetter , then Ufo can move , because only 15 moved so you should be able to use each move to make wrapped candy.

This Video as references from Youtube with 15 Moved

Good Luck . You can do it

• Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    Options

Hi @carttart The videos you see with 40 moves were from the previous version - Please see this LINK

You are lucky to get 15 moves as I only get 14 for this level.

The best way to beat it is to Build your Bot (currently Lovely letters) to the max - Maybe by playing an easy level such as 606 a few times - which will give you 2x colourboms 2x striped and wrapped and an all important 3x extra moves.

If you are lucky one of the colourbombs will fall next to another special candy. Combine these straight away as: If it is a stripe at least one of the ufo's should be hit to give you packets immediately and get you on the way. If it is a packet you will already nearly be at the target and If it is another colourbomb it will give you 12 by setting off all UFO's

If you are not so lucky and can get into the combination situation within 2 moves, do that. 1 move would mean the liquorice has blocked the UFO's so always keep an eye out for that! This applies later on also. Before setting off a vertical stripe, check the path is clear to the UFO.

Best of Luck and I hope you smash it!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

To add to what everyone wrote here I want to say that the reason why the videos have more moves than the current game is because the video creators do the videos when the levels are first released. The studio monitors these levels and then sometimes they "tweak" the number of moves. The video creators do not update the levels when the moves are changed because they are not aware which levels have been changed.

• Kate108
    Kate108 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I’m always amazed with the “clever” advises to “create” a striped candies. What the point advising it if you can’t control what’s coming out and it’s not possible to create anything just because you wanted to? Most of the time you just waste your moves on some pointless matching of 3s for nothing.

How on earth am I supposed to pass this with 14 moves?? The purpose of the game is to have fun in my leisure time, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Please stop posting stupid and useless advises and just add more moves for goodness sake, just make the game fun and fair - how it’s supposed to be!

And stop forcing people to buy boosters - it’s not happening! I ain’t paying a penny here!

all boosters should be only earned by via game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?